for Showing The Flames

3/19/2015 c26 72Novirp13
ooh oh! how about Yukio gave Rin too much homework that he grew stress because of it. Then he resort to BURN all the homework and dIdn't realize that his friends came over to ask Yuki about the homework? (well...it was basically KHR fanfiction idea; Tsuna and paperworks lol)
3/19/2015 c26 233DPhantom
Aww, poor Rin.
3/18/2015 c18 shinshinjane
Invader Zim rules!
3/18/2015 c26 fswgfsdgffsdg
For an idea, have Shiemi be awake during that time where she was attacked by the moths and Bon saw the flames. During the camping are?
3/18/2015 c22 Catalyn
Hello. How about doing Rin summoning Yukio and/ or Mephisto, or one of their familiars and them chasing it and stupidly blowing his secret with that? I know you've done a lot of summoning stories here, so I don't mind if you don't choose this one, that's fine by me. I just thought it be funny, and the others inspired me, so.. Heh, yep.
3/18/2015 c25 15May-Rene
Fanfiction and eating dinner are not compatible. You're washing down your corn beef shepards pie with some milk and then the next thing you know you're reading "Rin was making a decent effort to not destroy Bon's reputation… …it wasn't working." And milk is coming out your nose.
3/16/2015 c25 233DPhantom
Haha. Very cool. X)
3/16/2015 c25 11Bittersweet Alchemist
I'm rolling on the floor with the demon who pulled the prank. That was awesome, Mephisto!
3/16/2015 c25 F4y
Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy I have a chemistry final tomorrow and this just made my day I check for updates everyday thank you so much for uploading I love u r stories and congratulations and I love this longer story but I don't mind either short or long but Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you
3/16/2015 c25 7fantasyfan12341234
Amazing ;)
3/16/2015 c24 fantasyfan12341234
I loved this one xD and thanks for picking my idea! I'm so happy x3
3/16/2015 c25 CelestialLotus
Haha it was great! Can't wait to see the next one!
3/15/2015 c24 8Abi the Authoress
What if Yukio was exposed and Rin was exposed in consequence?
3/13/2015 c20 xxLoverxx
These chapters are getting better every time you write them.
3/13/2015 c20 Angel Life
MUHAHAHAHA
Rin: Please no
Yukio: You promised us you would never post this idea!
AL: Does it look like I care? Now go into the dungeon in the castle miles away from here. Anyway, I've been thinking and you should actually do one with Rin and Yukio switching bodies. Yukio obviously doesn't know how to keep Rin's flames in check... so I could see him accidentally letting them out when Rin/Yukio is teyingto teach. (If that makes any sense whatsoever)
263 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »