for Showing The Flames

2/5/2015 c3 25AspergianStoryteller
The mushroom incident was very funny, and I can totally picture Rin saying "The toilet is fire and I don't want the little people to die!"
2/4/2015 c4 Mew SunsetStar
I have an idea. Bon notices something strange about Rin so he "accidentally" gets him to walk into a place with a antidemon ward. (like Shiemi's garden, before he broke the gate XD)
2/4/2015 c1 29memories.of.rain
Oh my god, I'm glad it worked out in the end :)
2/3/2015 c1 25AspergianStoryteller
Something to do with toilets, cooking and a pool, please.
2/3/2015 c1 stiven54
Can you make one where while izumo is trying to summon new demons she somehow summons rin by accident in front of the class.
2/3/2015 c1 Mew SunsetStar
DANNY! *pokes Danny with a KeyBlade from Kingdom Hearts* You aren't from Blue Exorcist, so shoo! Though you could probably stay in the intro...

This is the funniest reveal fic I have ever read! XD Keep up the good work!
2/3/2015 c1 2MyPajamasAreCozy
This was pretty good. I can't wait to see what else you might come up with. Could I possibly make a request? What if Rin was being stalked by a demon and no one else could see it because it was invisible even to people with temptaint? The demon keeps trying to talk to him, "Please, Prince! Notice me!" (Sound familiar?) Then finally, one class day, he goes absolutely bonkers in the middle of class saying stuff like "Shut up already!" Thank you for the fic, can't wait for the next one. Ba-bye! ;-D
2/3/2015 c1 Guest
Haha I like the idea, it's pretty funny!

However, just a little feedback. The reaction was way too OOC and we know that they were all scared of him and recognized the flames the moment they saw them, so it might be better to keep that reaction. Maybe at the very end, and focus more on the comedic reveal of his powers?

Other than that, good writing and a funny idea :3