for Showing The Flames

7/2/2017 c18 2Killua Lawliet
Hey at least it wasn't an invisible wall thing like with Danny and only 3 people saw rather then the whole school(again) like Danny
7/2/2017 c17 Killua Lawliet
How did they hear this but not the bs Yukio was shouting about Rin being a threat and killing their father in Ep3
7/2/2017 c16 Killua Lawliet
I was reading this while listening to the Death Note soundtrack and right when Rin turned back into a demon the yelling bit of What's up, People(the second op) came on and I'm pretty shure ruptured my eardrums
5/27/2017 c32 hi
this probably won't be read, but I got an idea:
Rin and his friends go swimming, but the swimming pool is filled with holy water.
5/27/2017 c2 hi
*reads start* Oh dear lord is this going to be what i think it is?
*finishes* yep...
5/27/2017 c1 Hi
Oh lord, i'm in for a treat x'D
5/20/2017 c32 4Vi-Violence
Hmm, maybe something involving his accelerated healing?
4/5/2017 c23 1bluebird397
NM-Chan, please let Yukio-Kun out of the basement.
10/11/2016 c32 4Moana Jay
Oh Man, I'm guessing you stop with this. Oh well it was good and at least you left of with a bang. Thanks for the Laughs!
9/22/2016 c15 ParadoxShark
I feel like almost every freaking time Bon says "You're a demon, aren't you?" and I laugh my ass off.
7/17/2016 c14 bookygurl3400
Actually... One, you already did this kind of thing, and two, you may not remember, but I just did - it specifically states that you either are or you aren't a summoner. You CAN'T just try again and have it work. It doesn't work that way. Sorrynotsorry to ruin this for you.
5/23/2016 c2 36BakedBeanFart
Oh dear XD
4/2/2016 c12 Guest
Wow, Rin really has the hots for Shiemi! *(v)
3/13/2016 c1 Guest
Guess what I just realized? In Chapter 2 in the manga, Yukio clearly states that he was affected by a temptaint by his twin brother at birth. The secret should have been revealed long before the camping trip. Just needed to point that out somewhere, and this seems to be a good spot.
3/4/2016 c32 Guest
Continue this please! I've read it three times, when I should have been doing other stuff, mostly. (Who am I kidding, reading Blue Exorcist fanfiction is my life.) It hasn't been to long for it to be discontinued right? Please continue!
263 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »