for School days

8/6 c1 1DC.Batman
HEY EVERYONE! PLEASE GO READ MY BATMAN FANFICTION!
7/29 c1 Guest
This writing is amazing! I'd say you've done a great job with enrapturing the readers. I hope you continue with your work for the future to come in any of your works.
5/8 c5 EtherealWater
Please update... honestly this is such a good story; way better then most, and if you leave it like this, all of it will have gone to waste. Pleaseee update! Its so amazing
5/8 c2 EtherealWater
This is great
2/25 c5 IcyQueen21
Yaaaaaay a update you don’t know how much I love this story
2/18 c4 IcyQueen21
Plzzzzzz update this story I’m in love with it
4/14/2018 c1 NedLes
Continue this masterpiece! No es como las otras y tú gramática es perfecta!
6/11/2017 c4 RoLolopez
esta historia está muy buena, tenes que seguirla, quiero ver que va a pasar con ellas
3/29/2017 c4 Guest
Hey chapter 5 please
3/3/2017 c4 SatansChild3683
please continue
2/26/2017 c1 SuperGeek616
It is spelled Arkham not Akrham.
9/4/2016 c4 Guest
Write more
9/3/2016 c4 Valkeryie0001
This story seems reallt good. I'm really happy that you updated. Hope there is more to come. Cx.
8/22/2016 c1 Guest
No update?
2/22/2015 c1 Important
Teen Titans Season 6! They are considering making it! If you want to help make it happen then this is what you need to do. Ask your readers to find them on social media and tell them that they want it to happen. They can also find their email address online and email them about it. Also ask them to sign online petitions about it. Sorry that this isn't really a review. I saw that you wrote some Teen Titans fanfics in the past and thought that you might want to help get it on the air.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service