for Keep Calm and Chaos On

2/11/2016 c14 Dark Fox Tailz
I hope you do end up writing another story, where Princess Luna does get a boyfriend. In fact you know who would make a good couple Scorpan and Luna!

I mean it kind of would be a first, since there's not very many fanfics with Scorpan in them on this site?
2/11/2016 c14 23The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
Maybe Discord and Celestia should lock doors from now on... :D :D :D

1/22/2016 c1 3LightMidnight19320
so funny.
I'm dying of laughter!
1/17/2016 c13 23The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
[aplauso]

Though I don't trust Starlight at all, mind you... ;) ;) ;)
12/15/2015 c12 Guest
You know what would be cool? Discord betraying tirek.
12/15/2015 c12 The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
Sounds like trouble up ahead.
11/22/2015 c11 1Born-From-Black-Lightning
I love this chapter just Like I love all the other chapters. I don't care if I have to wait this long for updates if the chapters are of this high of quality as this and the rest of your chapter. Keep up the good work and I'll read you later-BFBL
11/18/2015 c11 23The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
I wonder just what else happened in that dream...

10/18/2015 c10 The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
There's a fan theory that states that because Discord was isolated in stone for so long, magical diseases and allergies developed that he had no previous knowledge of, and that's why he fell ill so quickly.

10/14/2015 c9 The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
Heh, I never did like "Twilight".

"Men"?

Still, another great chapter!
9/30/2015 c8 The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
Well, that sure got him to thinking. Great chapter!
9/8/2015 c7 Guest
Good
8/5/2015 c1 J.g
It was very good you can really get into character and have a very good sense of humor and the way you had some references to fan bases but not on much was very good keep up the good work and I'm excited to see part two.
8/5/2015 c7 The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
"Distress the pests"?
7/19/2015 c6 i'm fucking high
for some reason i think of discord playing mario party island tour with Antasma, Carnage and Fawful
23 Page 1 2 Next »