for White

12/17/2020 c27 Dragons44
The Battle for Hueco Mundo was awesome, and I can't wait to see what happens between Soi Fon and Gin. I hope you keep updating this story, I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far.
12/16/2020 c16 Genesis09
I’m getting thoughts of Soifon being treated like garbage by Soul Society going back to Hueco Mundo and going through Stockholm Syndrome for Ichigo.
12/15/2020 c3 Tenyo-dono
That reunion scene was heartbreaking, I haven't read many Ichigo becomes a hollow fics but now I might have to to get more like that. I hope there's more of that in the later chapters!
12/15/2020 c23 guest
If the pit dwellers are only going to serve Ichigo and Ulquiorra, then one of them should be in Ichigos fraccion for convinence sake. Maybe Eclipse
12/12/2020 c27 7thesuperpowerfulcow
this fanfic make me really want a rts bleach game something like banner lord dose anyone else feel that way
12/11/2020 c27 Reader01
Yo author are you dead or what? What's the hold up?
12/7/2020 c9 Zekrob
Aoigetsu is not quite clean japanese I believe, 青い月 would probably be read Aoi Tsuki. I suggest replacing it with Aogetsu, 青月, which is also more in line with other Shikai names
12/6/2020 c27 1kyubbiman564
Love this story. I hope you update it soon. I’ve been following it for so long I can’t wait to find out what happens next
12/5/2020 c27 3venomzombie 2149
I still waiting a new chapter
11/30/2020 c27 Infinte
Update? UPDATE? Update? UPDATE? Update? UPDATE! Update? UPDATE! Update? UPDATE!
11/29/2020 c23 Juanda Garca Jimenez
Sigue la historia es excelente,no abandones está historia
11/27/2020 c27 bunnyxstar
Such an amazing story absolutely fell in love with it! Hope you continue and looking forward to more
11/20/2020 c27 2SeverelyBurntToast
Such a great story to come back to now that I’m getting back into Bleach. Can’t wait for the next update.
11/19/2020 c27 Athrick
Good to see Ichigo back now I shall wait for the next chapter to come whenever that may be.
11/19/2020 c21 Athrick
I might be crazy or I might be tried cause I haven’t slept in awhile but I couldn’t stop reading Zangetsu’s lines in a Mexican accent.
4,173 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »