for Chess Piece

1/11/2016 c11 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/7/2016 c11 7WildfireDreams
af te kes o my Iaptop wo't work so it is ard to give a review...(
12/28/2015 c10 1Leia -san
VUZIGHHGIGGUIIGUIGFGF!
They MET! OMG! I know that it was no actual real-life-meeting, but it still count, doesn't it? Wow. I love this ff so far and can't wait to read the rest :3
12/27/2015 c10 Izumikii
Niice! I love this story, from how you set it up and the main character ! This is super interesting and it's not totally unreasonable and the main character isnt super guilabke either , she's really cool !
11/2/2015 c10 Guest
I don't have an account sorry,

But this story is really great!

Keep up the good work!
11/1/2015 c10 Guest
Yessss! I've been waiting forever to read this! Please update asap
11/1/2015 c10 6Rileyyheartt
Just checking to see how the reviews are. I was told they aren't working for some people. Perhaps because I deleted the A/N due to the guildines which then shifted the chapters.
9/27/2015 c10 Brizzy162
I love this story so much! ~ We completely understand your writers block but i hope you are able to fin d this inspiration to continue this amazing story! 333
9/26/2015 c10 Bree
A seriously amazing story so far! I love the intelligence of our main character and she seems cunning yet not a Mary Sue and L is exactly as I imagine him in the anime. I'm sorry to hear about your writers block, just try to put yourself in the characters shoes. I am seriously stoked for the next chapter, and when I remember my fanfiction password (lol) I will be favouriting and following. I'm hooked!
9/24/2015 c9 7WildfireDreams
formatting is broken
9/19/2015 c9 1000AccountInactive000
I'm nowhere close to finishing Death Note, but I really enjoy this story. Kalya(?) is very interesting, and I'm very excited to see what she does next.

Thank you so mch and great job!
9/14/2015 c10 7WildfireDreams
...I have no idea for that question... For that matter would marriage effect it? If Naomi had married Raye before his death would taking his last name have saved her since Light would not know her maiden name and if Pember was her legal last name after marriage he would have no grounds to demand her maiden name would that have made a difference? As it stands she was in fact not married and he did get a hold of her maiden name so we won't really know, we also know that Kiyome was single and even if she did get married later it would have made no difference as Light knew her since college and would probably have remember her last name better than her first due people addressing everyone by their last name all the time in japanese culture. The only one we don't know the marital status on is Wedy and well I highly doubt she was the marrying type, and even if she was I'm pretty sure Light either had Misa kill her with the eyes or he got her real name from L's computer. Wow... sorry about that rant...
4/29/2015 c6 2I-heart-Sesshomaru13
Great story.
4/19/2015 c6 7WildfireDreams
Ummm you have Light spelled as Lite you might want to fix that.
4/17/2015 c4 Guest
I'm afraid of what kind of tragic backstory your character is going to get...
22 Page 1 2 Next »