for A Child and a Vampire

10/22/2019 c1 Bailey
Will there be more chapters?
10/24/2018 c5 4Monster King
Great story
7/10/2018 c5 James Birdsong
Great
6/7/2018 c5 1SoulreaverA113
To me this was a very beautiful and heart warming story. Not a single grammar mistake (Perfecto), not too many mistakes story wise. One of the things that bugged me was that Moka was mopping for six months and when suddenly you-know-who came she completely forgot the time when her crush shot her heart in the nadds!. But then again, that's not the point of this story. It's about a little boy finding happiness, and a young lady (albeit a vampire) move on from mopping and doping 'cause there are more important things to worry about. I hope you are willing to continue this story, at least until the Gothic Tsundere is will to open up to the scarred lad, because frankly to me it didn't end on a good note like it did with one of your RWBY fics.

Overall, I still hold this story at high regard and urge you to continue your writing path. As I always say...
Keep It Up!
10/20/2017 c5 1Korin Dragoon
And thus innocence tames the savage beast. Haha this is going to be interesting and funny as 'Inner' Moka slowly learns that she in fact likes Harry.
4/29/2017 c1 16Aeonmaster Aeroza
Been 2 years, update you awesome stories
9/18/2016 c5 7Myra the Dovahkiin
6/23/2016 c5 draco7347
cant wait for new chapters
6/20/2016 c5 austinhannis6
hey you should let harry have harem of gang kid also wbhl in this story
2/14/2016 c5 8The Keeper of Worlds
Definitely a twist.
1/16/2016 c5 Priscila
amei a historia pena que acabou se vocĂȘ puder gostaria que a concruise adoraria saber qual sera o desfeche da historia.
1/11/2016 c5 Tekurinmoto
Love the story hope you continue it
10/6/2015 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
8/11/2015 c5 M.v.j.M
I can't what for you to update this one it's probably my favorit out of all you harry potter story's
6/1/2015 c5 yuno123