FanFiction.Net
for Family Matters

4/11/2017 c6 AZSeaOtter
God that was AWESOME!
4/11/2017 c5 AZSeaOtter
I'd be hot for that teacher too! :D
4/11/2017 c4 AZSeaOtter
That was soooo funny, I have to agree with Eric on many if those suggestions, they completely contradicted themselves.
4/11/2017 c3 AZSeaOtter
I love that Niall wants Sookie to call him Papa, it's what I call my father. :D
4/11/2017 c2 AZSeaOtter
Hahaha, Bill's a douche and deserves everything he gets. Niall, Godric, and Nill's interaction was great! Eric's in for a surprise.
4/11/2017 c1 AZSeaOtter
That was a super exciting and hysterical beginning!
11/8/2016 c21 1KissingEnemies
This fic is absolutely glorious. Sookie has never been more OOC . . . in the best of ways. No, really. I mean it. While reading the books and watching the TV show I would always, without fail, get royally pissed off at her and just overall feel like quitting life b/c if one of my favorite ships involved a woman as irritating as her what could the world have come to — right? And now I feel like Sooric has finally become what it was always meant to be: Eric treating her as an equal; Sookie not accepting any less.
TV/books Sookie would throw a temper tantrum any time someone tried to claim her and only accepted it after infinite dialogues about how 'but Sookeh, it's for your protection' and 'it's the vampire way'. Your Sookie understands how this could be beneficial for her and so accepts without pause, but also makes damn sure that whomever she allows to claim her is also hers to claim.
Your character is not some damsel in distress, but she is rational and intelligent enough to recognize how getting help from people can become your strength as much as others would consider it a weakness. Alliances exist for a reason after all.
Her powers so far are amazing and I cannot wait to see more. She is compassionate without allowing for others to fool her. She doesn't let others stomp all over her, but she also doesn't act as a child would — being disrespectful and thinking it an act of rebellion.
I guess I'm just so used to seeing characters being underdeveloped and sometimes even Sooric's relationship that I'm in awe of how you've managed to create this story. It isn't a passing thought or a slight companion piece for someone who is a fan of the series. It is actually truly it's own work. I always love it when I find fics I enjoy much more than what inspired them to be written in the first place. Charlaine Harris and Alan Ball have nothing on you.
11/7/2016 c15 KissingEnemies
10/1/2016 c17 Guest
I think I'm in love with the Fae guards... especially Preston. Never expected that.
10/1/2016 c16 Guest
I don't like the villain pov. It takes away from the suspense in my opinion and I'd rather have them just pop out and be like 'surprise motherfker' and get their faces bashed in.
9/30/2016 c15 guest
Damn! Sookie is badass.
9/30/2016 c3 Guest
At first, I didn't like this too much but now it's kind of growing on me...
9/30/2016 c1 Guest
This is a little... strange. Both Godric and Sookie seemed a bit too similar in their point of views. I think I prefer this Godric to the self hating version in the show and as long as Sookie isn't too bitchy and more badass I think I will like this. Next time, you might want to work on separating their personalities more though.
8/1/2016 c2 cela
bill truly is simple minded with ambitions far above his station and intelligence.
6/13/2016 c2 kirafter
Love that last line, lol.
498 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »