for Love Not Wanted

1/16/2011 c1 RavendeskWriter
Wow...beautiful, sad story. I'm normally a guy who doesn't show his tears, but this story almost made me cry. Kudos.
10/23/2006 c1 Bookish0278
ohh, when he remmeber how he used to be able to be loved I nearly cried. I was so sad, and oversome with emotion. Great Story! well written!
7/11/2005 c1 21derland pixie
Wow! I had to wait 10 minutes after reading this until I could review because I was crying and I didn't want to get my laptop wet! That was such a sad Baby Harry fic! Wonderful job!
5/20/2004 c1 14dragongirlG
Very sweet and sad. A perfect glance into very young Harry's life. Nicely done!
6/24/2003 c1 1Siri Kat
Aw! Hary! lol, i love Harry!
5/3/2003 c1 6k00lgirl1808
i think this caputers an event that might of happend to harry very well
1/4/2003 c1 Sabrina
Hello, it's me again. Had to tell you much I love this story. You've truly caught the impact of his childhood - the horrible loneliness and how Harry copes to become the wonderful kid that he is.
12/4/2002 c1 Badger Lord
What a beautiful and sad story! I think you really got into Harry's head. Damn those Dursely bastards! I love your ending to this story, it's perfect. That final sentence is so powerful . . it really completes the story. It'd be interesting if you followed up on this with Harry's feelings when he finds love through his friends and the wizarding community. :-)
12/4/2002 c1 Guest
pppplllllllsssssss do another chapter, is Sirius, Remus, James or Lilly gonna come in your fic?
12/3/2002 c1 13Morbane
Adorable, sad, and triumphant. Amazing the way you convince us that four-year-old Harry can, by himself, come to the conclusion that if his guardians don't love him, it's not his fault. And the end is great too.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top