FanFiction.Net
for Beginner

7/6/2017 c5 Brianna
E. Giselle is my favorite villain. Besides Marcus. He's kinda cute if you ask me.
10/23/2016 c6 unreveal
YOU. AND THIS. AND STORY. AND EVERYTHING. AND OMG YOU UPDATED! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOOOOOVE YOU! :DDDDDD ahhhhh! I love it! please update soon
10/21/2016 c6 220Brentinator
Loved it!
Please update soon!
Susz.
9/20/2016 c5 Guest
sebbbie rocks. d and b r my favs. pleSE UPDTAE
8/8/2016 c5 unreveal
I am asking once again. PWEASEEEEE CONTINUEEEEE
7/9/2016 c1 unreveal
please continue! I am dying to see what happens when he wakes upppppp
6/11/2016 c5 Guest
I AM DYING TO SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WHEN HE WAKES UP! PLEASE, CONTINUEE!
5/20/2016 c5 Guest
Please update soon if possible. Thanks. It is awesome
3/28/2016 c5 unreveal
Please continue...!
12/18/2015 c5 ArticSarcastic
Probably Krane, since he never blinked when it got to do bad things! Please, continue this fic, this is amazing!
8/16/2015 c5 100daphrose
Yikes! At least Donald knows the truth now.
Mmm, Douglas is one of my favorites overall. :3 So, he's my favorite villain (he still kinda is one, in some ways). But I also liked Marcus a lot (didn't use to, but I do now). Y'know, the classics. :3
8/12/2015 c5 Guest
my personal favorites r A and F! Its to hard to decide! i love ur writing!
A. i love your stories!
B. do u think u cud update more! I bite my fingernails eagerly waiting for the next one! lol ;D
Thx
8/10/2015 c5 3Leo Corp
Awesome chapter! Looks Donald found and sooner than expected. I hope you update soon. My favorite villain is Marcus, just for the simple fact that he's the reason I fell in love with the show.
8/10/2015 c4 Leo Corp
Now I feel completely bad for Chase! Poor him, I can't believe Sebastian is getting away with treating him like this.
8/10/2015 c3 Leo Corp
Awesome chapter! I love reading and writing fanfics that involves Leo and Chase's brother relationship. I'm glad Leo is somewhat helping him.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »