for Leið

3/23/2021 c12 rockjadyn
Well, I think this marks the fourth time I've read this, and you can bet I'll be back eventually. This story is just on another level in so many different ways.

To anyone reading this, if you know of any other tales of this quality, please pm me. I could use a good read right now.
6/28/2020 c12 Anonymous
Great job, would of loved to have seen the “return home” scene, but you can’t win ‘em all. * sigh * Until next time!
6/6/2020 c5 1Soveliss42
"Deniably cute" made me laugh. Also, the story's great!
5/23/2020 c12 78PrinRue
By far one of the greatest AUs I've ever read. I didn't even know I could read 100k words in a few hours... It's about two hours later than I should be awake, but I just couldn't bring myself to turn off my phone and save the rest for tomorrow. Fantastic storytelling *claps*
2/29/2020 c12 Guest
The second part of the end of the Hitchups continuum deserves an ending.
1/7/2020 c12 8Luna Nightrider
I can't believe, I've finished this in roughly 36 hours. That whole ride was just so well written, I barely could stop myself reading on and on. I don't think I read such a long story in such a short amount of time. It normally takes me a lot longer. Well done for sure!
10/19/2019 c12 2rideonwings
Holy shit. I just powered through this in the last 24 hours and I loved it so so much. You added such a rich and complex layer to this friendship and plot that honestly made my heart swell on more than one occasion. I was literally dancing when they hit home. These poor kids, what a horrible adventure to go through but also more realistic than a lot of the other AUs I've seen in this trope. Definitely adding this to my reread list. Really awesome job!
6/11/2019 c12 killermouze
Very nice, thank you for sharing. An epilogue would be most appreciated though ]
5/31/2019 c12 fireworks700
This was absolutely FANTASTIC!
This story has earned its spot on my favorites list.
4/26/2019 c12 Caver Floyd
This was awesome. Really moved me and pulled me into the story. Thanks for writing.
4/17/2019 c12 3JennaSPN
just brilliant
4/7/2019 c12 Guest
I Love this story i waited forever for the end and thankfully it was better than i imagined. kinda wished for a sequel
4/1/2019 c12 5Siren10101
3/25/2019 c12 Guest
I really liked the story but I feel like there should be another chapter. It doesn't feel finished at all. I loved the scene with stoic and gobber talking about whether they may be alive but we don't get to see any reactions to their return and I feel like there's still so much up in the air. We have no idea how people react, whether they try going back to business as usual, do they even believe them about the queen.
3/24/2019 c12 6JasmineDragon22
A fantastic ending. Well done.
384 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »