FanFiction.Net
for Sometimes There Are No Winners

10/26/2023 c2 1setokayba2n
This looks a little incomplete
1/21/2016 c2 1Jimbocous
Good grins so far, and an interesting idea. Looking forward to more!
10/6/2015 c2 4ArturiusRex8
The U.S. has no such thing as a 'supercarrier'. There are only aircraft carriers. People aren't exactly informed of how powerful modern nuclear weapons are, but we do know a few things: 1) we now use fusion bombs that require fission bombs like those that ended World War II to detonate, 2) they are VASTLY more powerful (something that powers the solar process, which is hot enough to be felt close to 100 million miles away, is being used on the surface of the planet).
-ArturiusRex8
5/11/2015 c2 4korrd
Your story really stretches credulity in terms of the responses of the US, Russia, and China. You couldn't just covertly cut off transport to and from the British Isles without everyone noticing. And the American people, as well as Canada and the other members of the United Kingdom, would refuse to acknowledge such a thing and view it as illegal, which it would be. Any attempt to push it through the UN would meet with failure as Britain is one of the permanent members of the Security Council and therefore holds veto power.

The Death Eaters also don't make up enough of a population to which America, Russia and China would view war as the answer. Maybe intervention, but not war. America especially seeing as how Britain is the US's strongest ally. This story stretches credulity to the breaking point and beyond and is frankly not believable in any fashion in terms of the responses you have from the different countries.
3/17/2015 c2 3BJH
Quite a dark story but a bit sloppier than your usual standard. Not just spelling but you have Ron killing Seamus then just two short paragraphs later he is yelling at Ginny, clearly alive. Not to mention that an altitude nuclear burst over Hogsmead would have killed most of the people in Hogwarts with the radiation.

BJH
3/15/2015 c2 Noble Korhedron
I don't think I'll continue following this; it's damn depressing! :-(
3/13/2015 c2 fraewyn
Can't wait for more!
3/13/2015 c2 75Pixel and Stephanie Forever
1) we don't have Majors in the RAF

2) Britain losing in a hot nuke war? Or puhleasssssseeeee

3) Royal Navy, Fleet Air Arm and Royal Air Force losing the battle? Not! Bloody! Likely! We'd clear kick the enemy all the way back to bloody port
3/12/2015 c1 Fury074
Spell check, please.
2/8/2015 c1 Wolfric
An interesting start. Thanks for writing. W.