FanFiction.Net
for Between The Lines

10/6 c7 Isa the Amazing
That was beautiful.
Especially the last chapter. It was true and gorgeous, and perfectly expressive of Love, and Anne's relationship with Gilbert, but particularly of Anne herself: how she thinks, what her life is, what she loves, why she loves Gilbert, and just what Love truly is to her.
It is simply the best, most expressive, most true and faithful description of Anne and the love she shares with Gilbert I have read.
It also eloquently describes Roy, and why he is not right for her, using all the same reasons used by L. M. Montgomery.
It is beautiful.
6/15/2021 c7 15Curlieque
Small concit for Falling in Reverse - I like the idea, but for those of us not as familiar with canon, I am left wondering what it was Gilbert said under the poplar. If Anne remembers it so well, a repeat of his words would have been appropriate.

That said, all 7 vignettes are warm fuzzies. :-)
6/15/2021 c3 Curlieque
Diana's wedding chapter - so good! Love both characters' internal thoughts, but especially Gilbert's.
6/15/2021 c1 Curlieque
I really like what you did here with Row on the Pond, filling in the gap - other than it taking place in the moonlight. It seems kinda late for the two of them to be out alone. But otherwise, very nice writing.
1/28/2019 c5 10annewithagee
I won't lie if I say that these stories get better and better with each one. Mayflowers are such a strong metaphor for me when it comes to Anne and Gil and I was thrilled to see this story focused on themand to see how you stretched it for their while lives. Wonderful. Thank you.
1/28/2019 c4 annewithagee
Ob my goodness, what a story! Angst, beautiful angst... And the poor, loving Gilbert. Thank you so much for this.
1/28/2019 c3 annewithagee
FANTASTIC.

Oh my, how I love the stories that dwell on Diana's wedding day. I've read manybut what I need to tell you is that yours truly shines! It's natural and sweet, Anne and Gil are in character and yet it deepens the canon so much.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
1/28/2019 c2 annewithagee
Another wonderful chapter. I LOVED the scene with Roy and his insight on the situation, and perhaps I loved Gilbert's confusion even more. Great job, my friend. Thank you!
1/28/2019 c1 annewithagee
Oh, this is exactly the sort of story I needed right now, even if I didn't quite know I did! I love the idea of you filling the gaps from the books, and this one was perfectly sweetI was also surprised by the ending, but I loved it very much indeed. ESPECIALLY the beginning, with the line about Gilbert doubting the sense of dreaming.

I'm definitely going to read more! Thank you so, so much for that!
11/23/2018 c7 Guest
Bertha Willis, won’t you please begin writing again. No one writes Anne fan fiction like you. Please come back!
9/23/2017 c5 imadetiramisu
I'm wiping away a small tear as I read this :') mayflowers and lilies were always more representative of Anne than the bright flashy flowers. I really enjoyed this story you centred around flowers, it was very charming!
8/17/2017 c7 AnneNGil
Oh! I love this story! How delightful! I have loved all of these stories. You are a talented writer. Thank you for your stories.
8/16/2017 c6 AnneNGil
Such a fun and romantic chapter! I love the last bit. "... Perhaps next Christmas." ;-)
8/15/2017 c5 AnneNGil
How sweet! I hadn't yet connected the stories of the May flowers. This was brilliant! So touching. I also haven't yet read Rilla of Ingleside. This was a little insight into that book.
8/15/2017 c4 AnneNGil
That was so perfect! I love the reminiscing. I love the care and compassion and love that Gilbert still has for his wife. Such a sweet story.
139 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »