FanFiction.Net
for Between The Lines

2/6/2015 c1 Amybf19
This was excellent! I agree LM did not expand much on Anne and Gil's relationship. I remember pouring through the books for a small passage of interaction! I am so glad you also did the past vs. future here so we could compare and contrast their interactions. Thank you!
2/6/2015 c1 Edkchestnut
Yay, a new story and a very good one, at that. I am so glad you are going to continue writing about Anne and am always glad to see Gilbert. Keep it up and great job!
2/6/2015 c1 9ouhusker7
Oh Gilbert, so avidly looking for reasons to hope. Poor fellow, he doesn't know he's going to go through the wringer.
2/5/2015 c1 InsanityProne
Oh lovely! And the title is perfectly befitting, Between the Lines is exactly what this is, and so well done too! I know I can expect nothing short of perfection from you Bertha. Yet still, with every chapter and every story you still continue to surprise me! So thank you for that little thrill, I certainly appreciate it!
2/5/2015 c1 GoDons
Oh, great start, Bertha. I love the missing moment you picked to fill in. This is the first fic I've read re Anne and Gilbert's evening row on the pond only briefly mentioned by LMM in Anne of Avonlea. Great contrast between at 16 in this fic and later on at 22 re her views on romance and her feelings for Gilbert. Thanks for sharing :)
140 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10