for Peg's Farting Problem

9/9/2019 c8 goofyenthusiast1
now i wont lie to you. i ahve read quite a lot of goofy smut in my time, not a small proportion of which heavily involved glorious flatuence from our favorite character peg pete. (why is her last name pete? isn't pete pete's first name? is his name pete pete? real questions in the goofy fandom that must urgently be answered.)

anyway i have to say this is pretty poorly written. the majority of the story is just dialogue with little description to be found. how am i supposed to feel appropriately engrossed in your story, which is so intrinsically linked to the senses, when the majority of your writing is declaratory dialgoue? not good bro. can't get into the groove.

also i know this is only chapter eight but the same thing happens every chapter so i think i'm just going to leave it here. i know it's the low hanging fruit but you need to come up with a more engaging plot than whatever it is you've cobbled together here. just sprinkling in gratuitous farting doesn't cut it in the year of our lord 2019.

it's been two years. i believe you may have grown since then so take this with a grain of salt. i really think you have some potential here and i'm looking forward to seeing more content from you. keep it up! *fbbbbbbbbbbbbt* eheh, excuse me!
10/19/2017 c10 rthcats2
This is so funny. It made my day. Hopefully Peg is able to find a cure
3/28/2017 c1 goof
You're a disgusting human being
11/30/2016 c9 23Prime Jeremy
Peg is nasty. No wonder Pete left her.
12/29/2015 c8 Guest
Baby, this farting's boopin'
10/11/2015 c7 Guest
Get a Bible, you sick fuck.
4/4/2015 c1 tex
log off :)
2/9/2015 c1 40Hambo4
can you write a fart story of danuza of morel brother?
2/6/2015 c1 Guest
this is the boopinest fart fanfic ive seen

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service