for Spiritualist

1/9 c74 16Forever Royal
please write a sequel. It would be awesome to see more of how they work together now that they know he is part ghost.
4/2/2020 c14 Celtend
This case was the one that made me not trust my own shadow, you write with the same emotion in the suspense and thrill!
4/2/2020 c10 Celtend
Ghost hunt is the anime that truely gets that tingle down my spine, and has me feeling watched... To see Danny showing them up is hilarious.
11/8/2018 c72 FoeF0cksSake
I was fully expecting that when Danny started talking about Clockwork he'd just say 'he's the one that brought us to this dimension' and at the end he'd start talking about politics like 'this is Walker, these are observants, this is the previous king Pariah Dark and this is the current king. Thank you for your attention. Any questions?'
8/25/2018 c74 20little miss BANANNA HEAD
I
LOVE
YOUR
WORK

I'm so happy you're one of the longest-writing authors I know. You always have content and you write and upload faster than I can read (I re-read as well, just like a re-read this story). It feels like every fandom I enter, there you are at the top of the list with a story either complete or nearly finished and every time there's this bubble of excitement because one of my favourite authors writes in a fandom I'm interested in. so ye. Please keep being awesome.
8/25/2018 c64 little miss BANANNA HEAD
oh my god Mai NOW IS NOT THE TIME! XD

This reminds me of all of Akechi's social rankups from Persona 5 (and I mean ALL of them).
8/22/2018 c44 2Killua Lawliet
AHHHH I'm rereading this and I've just realized the crap ton of references in the kids names
7/22/2018 c74 bluedog44
This is the BEST Danny Phantom fic EVER!
7/22/2018 c71 bluedog44
Are they going to find out about Ellie/Dani?
7/22/2018 c43 bluedog44
Honey Best from Incredibles lol! That was my favorite quote from her!
7/22/2018 c37 bluedog44
What does the chant mean?
Lin saw Danny's green eyes!
7/22/2018 c35 bluedog44
Naru said his inhaler was empty?
WTF is up with Nao's head?! Why would she stand to the edge of the cliff with all this sh!t going on?!
Mai takes too long to figure out if someone, especially kids, is possessed.
7/20/2018 c21 bluedog44
Soooo... did they split the pay?
8/7/2017 c73 Guest
YAY! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR THIS! i HAVE READ AND RE-READ THIS SO MANY TIMES! PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT DOWN.

Like you did with one of your earlier stories and its re-write. Containment Breach. Although I do favor the new one, I still do like to re-read the old one time to time.

YOU ARE BY FAR MY FAVORITE AUTHOR EVER! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE MAY(I checked)I THOUGHT THAT YOU DIED!

Anyway, good luck on the re-write. Can't wait to read it. Bye!
8/9/2017 c74 17nightcrawler247
So I don't have an exact idea for a case but maybe you could do something with H. H. Holmes America's first serial killer and his hello castle? I think that's what it was called.
457 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »