for You Know the Night

3/27/2015 c33 3Anonymous Crew
Keep going. We really like it.
-The Crew ;)
3/26/2015 c33 No-Time Lord
Awwww that was adorable! :) The song IS great... can't wait for the next update! :)
...I put too many smiley faces and exclamation points, didn't I...
! :)
3/26/2015 c33 390mutemuia
I love the irony and sarcasm of Kyoya, but his (your) way to twist the meaning of the sentences amazes me. I can't miss a single word because the final meaning could be totally different.
The trial by fire for Laney... XD
3/25/2015 c32 No-Time Lord
Whoop-WHOOP! You capture all the characters perfectly, and this update made me so happy, and I can't wait for the next one, and I never want you to stop writing fanfiction... TOO GOOD! :) Also...I really like fluff. 'Til next time! :)
3/25/2015 c32 7Beaker77
I like this story so far, and I still like this story. But that sex scene in the latest chapter was for me at least, too descriptive for the rating T. I'm by no means a prude. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a lemon scene every now and again? But for T rating it was a little much. It was well done, but it's just seems more like an M rated scene to me. I understand if you don't agree. It's your story. Maybe just put a warning at the beginning of this chapter saying it has a lemon scene.

Anyway, I like this story. Keep up the good work.

-Beaky
3/25/2015 c32 390mutemuia
It's perfect! XDXDXD
Thank you very much.
The entire chapter kept me smiling all the time, but when you included a lemon, totally unexpected, WOW... A perfect balance between graphical and good taste, I must say.
Sweet and touching.
Thanks again.
3/23/2015 c31 Guest
That proposal was.. unusual, but lovely.
The chapter overall was great and i am still amazed at how you manage to keep them so 'in-character'.
(Kaoru strikes again)
3/23/2015 c31 a person
This was PERFECT! Most accurate Kyoya Ootori x Laney proposal that anyone could have ever thought of. Can't wait for the next update! :)
3/22/2015 c30 No-Time Lord
Shima is THE BEST! Thanks for incorporating her into the story; people tend to forget about her. Also, I think you did very well with the scene where Kyoya deals with his father. Then again, you did very well with everything... good job! :)
3/24/2015 c31 3gingerwithattitude
The proposal was perfect!
3/21/2015 c29 a person
Well done! Another chapter so soon... and a great one too. Please continue, and thanks for the thanks! :)
3/23/2015 c31 390mutemuia
Perfect.
Not an usual proposal, indeed, but one that suited them, especially after clearing up all their misunderstandings and reproaches. It's a good thing that you made them talk AND listen each other.
Bad temper is what it is XD
You kept all the characters so in character, especially Kyoya, and you managed to plot a story new and fresh.
All I want from now is fluffy scenes, if I may ask XD
Thanks again for your story.
3/23/2015 c31 Panda-lovers-baby
Yay for updates! This is awesome!
3/23/2015 c30 2morganville101
Awesome! Happy 30th chapter!
3/23/2015 c30 KyoyaOotoriLover
Love, love, love this so much. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hardly ever write reviews on stories but this one deserves them 100%.
110 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »