for Aftermath

1/12 c2 6starlite22
Petrol not gas, I have up, as it’s sounds like it set in America not the U.K.
1/12 c1 starlite22
MUM not mom, other than that a great start.
6/26/2018 c15 1Min's awesomeness
Hi, reading this has been great fun. I like the whole concept of the story and the pace of it. I can't however like what you have done with ron. it is clear he is not your favorite ccharacter but it would have been better to have him killed in the war then this.
1/30/2018 c29 Guest
The show has to be the ladies on their shopping trip. The idea of that particular group of women going shopping for longerei together seems like it could be interesting.
10/17/2017 c29 Guest
Update please! Can you please update already I want to read more of this story! I have been waiting about 10 1/2 months for you to update this story. When will you update this story?
6/30/2017 c1 Guest
Update the damn story will you!
I want to see how the shopping trip ends!
3/29/2017 c1 Guest
When are you going to update this story. I really want to read more of it but I can't because you have not updated it in awhile.
12/10/2016 c29 Guest
When are you going to update this story. I want to know how the shopping trip ends.
9/14/2016 c29 Guest
When are you going to update the story
7/2/2016 c29 1lkolodziej
AH PLEASE WRITE SOON! I need to know how this shopping trips ends up and I need to know how Draco reacts!
6/28/2016 c29 2roon0
I am so glad you updated and with such an enjoyable chapter.
6/28/2016 c28 roon0
Very enjoyable. I am glad that Draco was not "guilty". :D
6/27/2016 c29 1MrsMorgan813
so happy for this update! i missed reading this fic!
6/27/2016 c29 shaymars
I was so glad to read the update it was great...I missed reading this story...Can't wait to read about the striptease show as all the ladies (young and old) model their new purchases for their other halves.
Update soon.