for Following into Forever

8/14 c1 1Srta.NR
Obrigada pelo aviso, é muito deprimente essa história. Mas você escreve bem.
2/9/2004 c1 17Chiquinta
Blood and brains? Eww! You could have just stuck to the blood. Sorry to spoil your ending though but I totally saw him throwing himself off the balcony.
I'm surprised you didn't add a paragraph about them skipping through fields of wild flowers after their deaths...
12/11/2002 c1 10Maartje
okay, I might do a prequel on this, to explain why Marguerite acted the way she did, as it is now I can see why you think it is very out of character.

THANKS! For the reviews, I love everyone of them, thank you all for taking the time to do this. Cookies all round ;)
12/10/2002 c1 Beckers
Whoa! Well, you did warn us.

Not bad but the characters, particularly Marguerite, don't quite ring true. She's a survivor if nothing else.

However, angst is angst and I respect what you tried to do here. Poor Roxton!
12/7/2002 c1 LadyKate4
Okay... Well that was a bit depressing. It was written very well, but you might want to try to seperate what every one says into different paragraphs it would be easier to understand.

Great Job!

~Katie
12/7/2002 c1 Lisa
This is soooo sad, I nearly cried, oh please,continue the story...
12/6/2002 c1 g-PRIME
1 word:

beautifull (probably not spelled correctly)
12/6/2002 c1 lois
I prefer more upbeat things, and I don't think it was true to the characters, but it was well written, and disturbing. I won't read it again, but I would try another of your Lost World stories. Good luck