for Closure

12/16/2019 c9 Guest
I LOVE this. Hope to see some new content soon as this section has been so dead for so long.
12/6/2019 c9 24Boris Yeltsin
Not bad. Hope you can keep this going.
12/6/2019 c9 8AnneCpc
I liked this! And it is awesome to read new zoey 101 material (:
9/16/2015 c8 Rachel
Love it. Keep it up sister!
9/15/2015 c8 AnneCpc
I loved the quoganness anyhow (:
9/15/2015 c8 3MissCarrie14
This was perfect! I can't wait for the next update. Please continue this ! xo
9/15/2015 c8 24Boris Yeltsin
Not bad for a first Quinn/Logan story.
9/15/2015 c7 Seahawk51
Sorry that you going through some things right now. I hope the things clear out and you can continue writing. You have a great mind for this and I love love reading your work. Great little chapter, I feel for Micheal there, trying to keep a strong and straight face for Chase but I know he hurting for him deep down. Thank you for the update and I look forward to reading more. Take care.
9/14/2015 c7 3MissCarrie14
Continue writing! Love these. I dont know if your into these but if you could do some Logan/Quinn that'd be awesome!You just got a new follower !
9/14/2015 c7 20irshgirl
I enjoyed this - I always felt the guys would have told Chase out of loyalty and friendship ( they did in my Falling because she hadn't ) and felt Michael's helplessness come thru in this . I admit I wanted an argument when Zo's eyes harden when Michael mentioned he was talking to Chase as he should have seeing as best buds and all . I think Logan would have blasted her for not telling Chase .
Anyhow keep plugging away with it so your muse doesn't disappear on you.
Sending positive vibes that things get better for you ( I am in stress hell right now so I understand ) and write what makes you feel good (:
9/14/2015 c7 24Boris Yeltsin
Not sure about suggestions, but, glad to know things are getting back to normal for you.
7/10/2015 c6 Seahawk51
Great to see a update for this story. It's sad that Lola end's up leaving but it make sense if she was in that much pain. I could see that happening. Great chapter, and I look forward to reading more.
7/5/2015 c6 Boris Yeltsin
Shame you had Lola leave PCA, but great update.
Maybe do something for Dana, a character I rather liked.
5/30/2015 c5 Lucy
Oh man, you are a good person. You're right, people totally disregard Chase's time in England, so you're great for writing about it to begin with, but the real reason why you're great is because this is realistic. In my mind, Chase really grew up at Covington (which I feel shows in the finale - we'll make it canonical rather than acknowledging acting choices/ability) and I have this headcanon that it instilled within him a love of travel. I can totally imagine him and Zoey going back to England and Chase being thrilled and her being slightly uncomfortable about it the whole time.
5/7/2015 c5 Boris Yeltsin