for where the sidewalk ends

1/22/2018 c1 Crash
I love the not saying it's mth fan fiction but. Also YESSS
8/26/2016 c1 1rose witches
this was great, & ridiculously wonderful in the sense that their personalities & chaeacterizations were written out so well in the process of aging characters that are literally children. i'm always so paranoid of people changing characters too much or not enough & end up picturing the kid throughout the story, which is really, really awkward. but i loved this.
11/24/2015 c1 3silentprotester
Ok, first thing is first: Holy shit holy shit holy shit, man. That was probably the best thing that I have read in a long time. I love more than human with a burning passion and I think that you did a fabulous job with this fic. The greens are my favorite ship and your fic has just sailed its way into my heart. I hope that you do some more ppg fics in the future! :D any who, this fic made me day and I hope you have a lovely day and continue to make beautiful stories! :-)
10/22/2015 c1 3ditchmydismay
HELL YEAH / THIS IS HOT AS FCK.
10/20/2015 c1 Ella Palladino
Wow! I never knew how much I needed MTH fic!

This was so freaking good. So much love for it. You really nailed the Buttercup/Butch dynamic so perfectly well, it felt just like MTH. I'm going on your author page RIGHT now to search for other PPG fics...
10/19/2015 c1 7pointlesspadding
yoooo i read this story a long time ago and I'm just really glad I came across is again, because I love your portrayal of Butch and buttercup:)
9/26/2015 c1 xo.Lauren.ox
ahhh this is incredible _;
6/30/2015 c1 Guest
Aaaaahh, the characterization is so wonderful! I love how you described Butch keeping the world at bay for Buttercup. And using the brand metaphor for his hands on her was just awesome! The dialog is spot on, too. I love this so much! Great job!
6/20/2015 c1 87l0ngl0st
I love the way you've captured the explosive energy of the greens' relationship and the charged atmosphere between these two, how they relate through violence and that last scene...hotttt ;)
5/20/2015 c1 7liplocks
i ship greens like burning holy shit this is EXACTLY what i need
and anthology you sa anticipating tbh
2/9/2015 c1 Checkers Lime Viola
Mth fanfiction is my favorite fanfiction atm. Also I'm fainting bc of the greens. Thank you.
2/9/2015 c1 lilithkiss
wow

just

wow

Please let me worship you forever
2/8/2015 c1 40xfucktheglasses
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD

SEND HELP

IM HAVING EMOTIONS

YESSSSSSSS THIS IS EVEYRHTING I HAVE EVER WANTED SARA I NEED MORE I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME IM LIKE IN AN ALL GREEN WORLD NOTHING IS RAINBOWS ANYMORE JUST GREEN
2/8/2015 c1 27nanirain
I like how unafraid you were to put the violence in them, especially Buttercup. Because that's what makes the Greens great.
One part where I was a little confused - did they ever make it out of the club? Did they just find a back room? Didn't bother me too much, I assume they worked it out (or didn't).
16 Page 1 2 Next »