for Crossing the Border

8/31/2015 c15 54Through the Mirror Darkly
Loved this story. It was imaginative and very well written. One of my favorites stories of all time. :D
8/26/2015 c15 12Sarpndo
Uuuuuuugh! That was such a good story! I love you!
Also, Cullen was awesome and he just BLASTED those Dementors into Oblivion! Ugh!
Fantastic job.
And I only review it now because I had to read it all.
Awesome job.
8/25/2015 c5 Sarpndo
Cullen is such a darling. :)
Also, you're very good at this, :)
8/25/2015 c2 Sarpndo
*does a little dance* THAT WAS AWESOME
7/18/2015 c3 2Trahald of Uru
It's "landsmeet", not "landthing"
7/12/2015 c15 12SilverSerpentDragon
I sincerely and honestly LOVE this story. Your portrayal of Cullen is amazing and completely believable. I'd love to see Luna in Thedas...although considering that in DA2, Cullen's CO is a bitch...why not! Happy writing :)
6/29/2015 c15 Cullyn the dwarf
Still enjoying your work
6/20/2015 c15 TeresaLynne
An excellent finale! I'd like to think that Hermione's idea about Luna and Cullen is the right one... Many thanks for posting this! :)
6/19/2015 c15 1davycrockett100
awesome
6/19/2015 c15 Yaw613
Please write sequel already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and Liked it a lot.
6/3/2015 c14 6Yaw6113
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
5/29/2015 c14 1Lupi-wolf
Please do a sequel, I want to see the havoc caused by Luna in poor Thedas.
Great job on the battle scenes. I thought they were done quite well.
5/28/2015 c14 1davycrockett100
awesome
5/28/2015 c14 u888320
Great battle scene. I rexlly enjoyed it. I vote yes for a sequel about Luna in Thedras. But I'd also like to see you finish Horcrux Three. So much to write and never enough time. Enjoy your vacation and thanks for sharing your stories with us.
5/28/2015 c14 1orion0905
Ben granger should be Cullen's successor, and give Argus some love, the only other story where he gets respect is a Sherlock Holmes cross over.

Otherwise great story glad to see you ending it on your terms.
79 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »