for Crossing the Border

5/28/2015 c14 ww1990ww
Hmm I wonder will Cullen take bokks about earth tech/music/art/phiolosphy to Thedas?
5/27/2015 c5 HaywireEagle
Honestly. I am not a fan of your Dumbledore approach. It's nearing on bashing and I was never a fan of those. They always come off as outrageous and unbelievable. Showing him the errors of his way is one thing, but turning a buffoon or the like just irks me. Him saying "The greater the man, the greater his mistakes." coming to mind.

At least you haven't made Harry the center of some stupid torture abuse thing that so many seem to be fond of.

That being said. I'm not really a fan of Harry/Hermione or Ginny/Neville to be honest. (Not a fan the orignal Golden trio pairing either for the most part)

The fic itself has a lot of promise as a outline or source material.
5/26/2015 c13 1davycrockett100
awesome
5/15/2015 c12 davycrockett100
sweet
5/15/2015 c12 u888320
Wow, good setup for the battle detailing the positions, attitudes, and indecision’s for the people involved. Perhaps my opinion is somewhat skewed from reading too many other “Dumbledore knows best” fics but I doubt there is a reader amongst us that doesn't expect Dumbledore to do something independent that favors his own agenda and interferes with the battle. He is rarely written as a team player (i.e. as someone willing to follow the lead and direction of another) and old habits are hard to lose. Thanks for sharing this with us.
5/15/2015 c12 Random Rockets
The Dawn Will Come gave me chills the first time I heard it. I have enjoyed this story so far, the idea of an Anti-Mage appearing in a mage dominated society is a pretty awesome one. Cullen has for the most part been a great character to follow; he's actively trying to fix all of the issues the Forces of Light had in the war, he's combating Dumbledore's questionable methods of fighting the Dark Lord, and he's romancing Luna! What's not to like?

The only caveat to anything in this story is that Cullen seems Gary Stuish, if only slightly. Virtually nothing can oppose him and his efforts to make the world a better place. However i understand that it's a part of his personality to want to protect, after all this is young and idealistic Cullen. He hasn't dealt with the trauma of killing a pair of apprentices in paranoia, dealt with that crackbasket that was Kirkwall, or fought for the Inquisition.

Ah, but I ramble. I do this when I find a story that not only piques my interest, but keeps it consistently. Take care and By the Maker please finish this story!
5/9/2015 c11 1Lupi-wolf
Please do a sequel. I want to see Luna in Thedas.
5/8/2015 c11 9DarowdrynofArcadia
Oooo, I like to think that the Mother is Mother Rosalia, which means to me that Cullen and Luna are going to Ferelden! May Andraste's grace go with them when they travel.

I'm so eager to see what happens here, and to know how the world will be affected by all that has happened and all that will happen.
5/4/2015 c10 Guest
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really Appreciate it and liked it a lot.
4/15/2015 c9 Random Rockets
Thank the Maker Cullen came through the Veil and not someone like Seeker Lambert or Knight Commander Meredith. I've enjoyed reading your story and hope to see more!
4/14/2015 c9 1davycrockett100
awesome
4/13/2015 c9 6Yaw6113
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
3/27/2015 c8 9DarowdrynofArcadia
I like it. _ Luna would, of course, be the one to fixate on Cullen and have even a HOPE of fixating him as well, and then there's the whole Templar thing helping out here. I can't wait for more.
3/27/2015 c2 Darksnider05
Yeah this is really rushed and Cullen is being allowed to run wild in a school randomly. He was also allowed to hear the prophecy which was a really random scene.

This is a nice idea but the execution seems really off.
3/26/2015 c8 6Yaw6113