for Just Ignore It

2/27/2015 c1 Mughees
This was pretty good because the story was consistent throughout all the parts and the friendship between Duncan and Geoff was pretty good, I'd suggest that you'd have chosen a game that wasn't dodgeball even though that went well with the plot because it was a little confusing trying to understand everything that went on there. But I love how you didn't make them out of character and simply made them friends because that's how a true non-Zoke friendship starts.
2/12/2015 c1 6FFraspberry
Loved it! You should write more Deather stories, 'cause this one was perfect!
Keep up the great work!
2/8/2015 c1 21BlueIce RedFire
Yass Deather :DD

By the rate this is going it's probably gonna be my new OTP xD

This was really good, I think you nailed Duncan and Heather's character very well as well a creating a great plot that didn't delve too much into detail, but nevertheless sweet.

I'm glad it wasn't too kissy-kissy smoochy-smoochy and more a friendship based one-shot, even though there was an attraction on Heather's side. As for the other characters featured, they sounded very realistic, and you made it a good AU to read.

This is worth getting on my favourites list.
2/8/2015 c1 37Applauze
I never thought about Deather before, until you wrote this oneshot out. I actually enjoyed it and you nailed Duncan and Heather so perfectly.

I thought that the teacher talking about the novel was about me.. XD

I loved the game where everyone ganged up on Heather. She sure does have a short temper but at least, she can be civil and drop Duncan off.

Overall, I liked this really well. I enjoyed it so much that this deserves a favorite. Can't wait to see more from you Green.

-Josh