for The Spec-Ops Team

12/30/2018 c11 Smaug666
(Hammond leads them onwards to a room that appears to be a movie theater. Several seats with protective bars like roller coaster chairs sit in front of a screen.)

John Hammond: Why don't you all sit down? Donald, sit down.

(As they take seats, Hammond walks up to the screen, where another Hammond which we'll call Screen Hammond "walks up" to meet him.)

John Hammond: Here he comes. Well, here I come.
Screen Hammond: Hello.
John Hammond: Say hello.

(The others weakly reply with hellos, Malcolm waving half heartedly.)

Screen Hammond: Hello, John!
John Hammond: Oh, yes. I've got lines.
Screen Hammond: Well, fine, I guess. But how did I get here?
John Hammond-: "Well, let me show you. First, I need a drop of blood. Your blood."
Screen Hammond: Right.

(Screen Hammond extends his finger, and Hammond mimes poking it.)

Screen Hammond: Ooh! John, that hurt!
John Hammond: "Relax, John. It's all part of the miracle of cloning!"

(As Hammond speaks, a second John appears on the screen, followed by a third, and then more.)

Alan Grant: Cloned from what? Loy extraction hasn't recreated an intact DNA strand.
Ian Malcolm: Not without massive sequence gaps.
Ellie Sattler: Paleo-DNA, from what source? Where do you get one hundred million year old dinosaur blood?
Donald Gennaro: Shhh!

(On the screen, an animated swirl appears from S. Hammond's finger. A cartoon DNA strand pops up over the shoulder of Hammond opposite the way he's facing, and taps his shoulder, zipping to the other side.)

Screen Hammond: What? What? (Sees the DNA Strand) Well! Mr. DNA! Where did you come from?
Mr. DNA: From your blood. Just one drop of your blood contains billions of strands of DNA, the building blocks of life. A DNA strand like me is a blueprint for building a living thing. And sometimes animals that went extinct millions of years ago, like dinosaurs, left their blueprints behind for us to find. We just had to know where to look.

One hundred million years ago, there were mosquitoes just like today. And just like today, they fed on the blood of animals. Even dinosaurs. Sometimes after biting a dinosaur, the mosquito would land on the branch of a tree and get stuck in the sap. After a long time, the sap would get hard, and become fossilized just like a dinosaur bone, preserving the mosquito inside.

This fossilized tree sap, which we call "amber," waited for millions of years with the mosquito inside until Jurassic Park scientists came along. Using sophisticated techniques, they extracted the preserved blood from the mosquito, and bingo: Dino DNA!

A full DNA strand contains over three billion genetic codes.

(Mr. DNA is now standing in front of a screen with data flying everywhere.)

Mr. DNA: If we looked at screens like these once a second for eight hours a day, it'd take two years to look at the entire DNA strand. It's that long. Since it's so old...

(Mr. DNA is suddenly dragged offscreen when he's caught by one of the flying data chunks. He soon reappears back on screen and continues talking.)

Mr. DNA: ...it's full of holes. That's where our geneticists take over. Thinking machine supercomputers and gene sequencers break down the strand in minutes, and virtual reality displays show our geneticists the gaps in the DNA sequence. We use the complete DNA of a frog to fill in the... holes... and complete the... code! Phew! Now we can hatch a baby dinosaur.
John Hammond: This score is only temporary. It all has very dramatic music, of course. "Rum pum pum." A march or something. It hasn't been written yet. Then the tour moves on...
12/30/2018 c7 Smaug666
I prefer Star WARS to Star Trek. Though I do like the Next Generation series.
12/30/2018 c6 Smaug666
Scott Lang: (Shrunk down to a child's size; runs into Pym's car after going undercover in a school)
Dr. Hank Pym: Hiya, champ, how was school today?
Scott Lang: Aw, ha ha ha! Alright, get your jokes out now, can you fix the suit?
Hope van Dyne: So cranky.
Dr. Hank Pym: You want a juice box and some string cheese?
Scott Lang: Do you really have that?
7/26/2015 c7 4Stormrunner74
Definitely kingsmen
7/26/2015 c6 Stormrunner74
Pretty sure you stole that scene from kingsmen
5/24/2015 c16 AwesomeGirl
This all seems amazing and I'm very much looking foward to the part 2 :)
5/24/2015 c16 AwesomeGirl
Ooh I can't wait to see more about Faye and everyone else! And I'm excited for part 2!
5/17/2015 c15 RileyisMyName
Hey! Great story! Great great great! So...is Katie an inhuman? Jw. If so she'd be exactly like Skye so I don't know if you'd do that.. But you should maybe make two people inhuman just so that it's a little bit different than Coulsons team :D
5/6/2015 c15 4scrawlx1012
so tyler survived...with one arm intact so tgat sucks for him...woonder what the next step is for him...redemption...antiheroism...an asset...possibilities are endless! ─░mptessed with everything tbh Well done!
5/6/2015 c15 AwesomeGirl
I forgot to mention I love Bruce and Sabrina's relationship. They are so cute together :-D
5/6/2015 c15 AOSISMYLIFE
Btw this story was great! I enjoyed every chapter(and got really excited every time you updated...one time my sis told me you updated and I dropped a flower pot and it smashed...) every chapter seemed to get even better and I'm excited to see how all the characters are in season2! Will anyone be an inhuman? One person? Two people?
Bye
5/6/2015 c15 AOSISMYLIFE
I'm sad it's over..but now I'm looking foward to the summer(and the sequel!) this ended great and I loved this story! I'm excited to see what you have in store! Until next time. Boom(couldn't resist)
5/6/2015 c15 AwesomeGirl
FANTASTIC! This last chapter was fantastic! I'm sad it's over, but I'm excited for the sequel! Especially for all the inhumans and whatnot! :)
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. XD
5/6/2015 c15 9NN010
THIS WAS AN AWESOME FINAL CHAPTER! I personally think you delivered on your promise to me on Bruce's big moment, I think his biggest moment in this chapter was when he and Sabrina walked in and fired all those guns as Bruce isn't that good with guns, but he handled himself well, but his biggest moment in this story was his and Sabrina's first kiss in "The New Age"! This was a great, funny, and action packed finale and I'm excited for the next story in this series, I wonder who Katie's parents are? Congrats to Arthur on his promotion to 'Director Coulson's Best Eye'!
5/2/2015 c14 AwesomeGirl
OHMYGOSH! Arthur's mom! What?! I didn't see that coming! I can't wait till the next chapter!
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »