for Gundam Wing: Destiny's Call

11/26/2020 c20 1StellarLupine
Looks like we may be seeing a nice Heero/Wufei Gundam duel next time. I hope Operation Passport goes without a hitch, and it's exciting to think about what chaos the other three Gundam pilots will create!

On a side-note; mobile-doll Grimgerdes! :0 (assuming I recall correctly what you based both the Raiden & Wyvern on)

Whatever happens next, this is only getting more interesting. Keep it up!
11/26/2020 c20 6CT7567Rules
Seems that Talia is suspecting that Durandal has another agenda aside from protecting the Plants. Hope she doesn't meet the same end she did in the canon.

Love that Stella is in a safe place and not being turned into a lab experiment. I really hope that she can get all of the shit that those Logos/Blue Cosmos bastards put in her. Still, I was expecting that Shinn would have a confrontation with Cagalli and Kira about what happened in the last war.

Speaking of said Impulse pilot. I understand the pain he feels about loosing his family. They were suppose to be safe in Elysium, but in war you never know where the next battle is or who will be killed regardless of whether they are civilian or soldier. But to blame Cagalli and her late father, that's taking it a step too far. If he were force sensitive, Sidious would want to keep a close eye on Shinn.

I can also understand Cagalli's reaction to Heero about what happened at Dardenelles but Heero had no choice but to fight the Orb Forces because of what Yuna did. Really wish the crew of the Takemikazuchi staged a munity after taking out those Alliance bastards on the bridge and joined up with the true ruler of Orb.

Seems that Gibraltar is about to become a battlefield and that means Heero is going to add more kills to his combat record, both ZAFT and Alliance. Though it may be a distraction for Lacus, Andrew and Aisha, I have a feeling that Duo and the others might either be forced to fight Heero or focus on the Alliance. I'm hoping its the Alliance.

So, I get that the Core Splendor has some weapons, but they aren't that much good against a mobile suit, does this mean Shinn in future chapters might pilot a Murasame or somehow get the flyers and silhouettes for the Impulse, cause it seems to me that he may not be piloting the Destiny in the future.

Speaking of the future, have you considered having the female part of certain couples wear lingerie and gloves when they have a moment with the one they love?

Happy Thanksgiving.
11/25/2020 c20 2JawsOnYou67
As always another wonderful chapter. It’s always nice to have these slow chapters focused more on character interaction then combat.

I’d like to thank you for the shout out. Seeing as you were one of the major inspirations for me to even undertake Metal Guardian. While it’s been slow on writing the next chapter it’s been going.

I can’t wait to see what’s in store next for your stories. Keep up
The good work and stay safe. As well, if this applies to you,

Happy Thanksgiving!
11/25/2020 c20 KentLinuxStadfelt
Poor Stella, i hope she gets better soon, and also i like Mihaly i hope he survive and defect he can be a great captain or senior staff of terminal. I cannot wait for the next chapter so i will know how Lacus plan will unfolds.
11/25/2020 c20 Ezylryb
Great chapter
11/24/2020 c20 2reverse read
ok, that order 66 joke gave me a good laugh.

man, i had almost forgot just how much id been looking forward to this chapter, since shin defected in the last one. i can almost hear this thought going through heeros head as hes listening to lacuss plan. "when did she begin taking after me for the crazy ass ideas?".

i will say though, that kind of idea will give the other 3 pilots (save for wufeis ass) the out they need at gibraltar. like anakin said in episode 3, "this is where the fun begins"

looking forward to the next chapter man.
11/24/2020 c20 TheyCallMeBeanz
Shinn stocks on the rise, I'm going all in while the getting is good. Seriously though great chapter, I'm honestly amazed that you've been able to constantly keep this amazing quality. Here's the obligatory per chapter comment about Duo and the anticipation for the next update.
11/24/2020 c20 2TrenchcoatMan
wow, grats on getting a spin-off. those are always near.

Im hoping all the sudden romancy talk with Lan is a hint that Quatre may take the chance that Heero is providing to go ahead and flee as well. I think Gibralter is probably the best time for Duo, Trowa and Quatre to go ahead and head back to the ship... though theres really no telling with those three.

I think Quatre will prolly do the most good back with Heero, but the other two might still have purpose hanging out with Fei for a bit longer.

-TCM
11/24/2020 c20 Rydan fall
You know, will Heero somehow steal the other portions of the Impulse, during this fly by?

I guess we will know when you post the next chapter.
But that Core Splender only needs one from each and Shinn was quite rouge on those parts.
Quite a few of them are damaged, so if Heero can somehow steal the intact and ready to launch, ones...
Que Impulse II being grounded even longer.
Heero could have done something with that follow the core splender programming option, for one.
So it would thus make for quite the distraction, would you not say?

Best thing, if successfull, it will look like Heere managed to secure his objective, then the report of the Gaia being gone...
If only they could trick Meer onto that shuttle, you know.

Heh, if the canon Athrun escape still happens...
Then somebody might be cursing quite a bit, I guess.
Now if only they could lay their hands on the ZGMF-YX21RX11A that should currently be in EA hands.
Potentially AF or worse.
The X11A on the Freedom, especially after adding Forbidden its tech to it...
It would then be a beast to face.
Then switch out the Freedom for Wing Zero and...
11/24/2020 c20 13Takeshi Yamato
Hey, nice work with the story so far.

Something of a lurker, so I only really review when I have something that needs saying.

And that something this time is in regards to Lan.

She's really falling hard for Quatre, but she's missing something big.

Yeah, he's going to need to 'go home' after this is all said and done, but she doesn't need to stay behind in the Cosmic Era! Honestly, given all she's been through, she might be better off going to the After Colony universe WITH Quatre! Clean slate, and she'd get to stay with the man she loves.
11/24/2020 c20 AlphaBeowulf
well i'm not good with words but nice chapter man
11/24/2020 c20 4tf330129
Well that's three hours well spent keep it up :)
11/24/2020 c20 1Gamerman22
Where’s Kira and his freedom? Unless he was sideway.
11/24/2020 c20 28Titanic X
Thanks for the shoutout! I loved it. :3 And the chapter as well. And next one will be up soon. ;3
11/24/2020 c20 RoyalTwinFangs