FanFiction.Net
for Different

3/8/2020 c3 AllexMussen
yes is the only thing i can say to anyone that is wandering if this is a good fic
2/7/2018 c3 11Yellowmiki98
let me just say...this was totally wicked. i loved it so much. is there more will you continue? will there be any mpreg? is jack allergic to meat? is he just a vegetarian? oh my freaking goodness. this is awesome. i love this so much. and hijack is so cute especially when hiccup is the dominant one in the relationship. #hijack for life. #hijack is so cute #i dont know why im using hashtags so much.
4/29/2017 c3 Native26
Please update
3/1/2015 c3 1LunaWalker
I would love to see more of this story, you've done a wonderful job and I really want to see more.
2/12/2015 c3 EmotionalDreamer101
Aww! This is so cute! I really like this :3 Jack is so adorable XD I admit I don't really ship Jack x Hiccup, I usually ship Jack with Bunny, and sometimes older!Jamie, but Hiccup is awesome and I really like him in your fic :D This is really interesting! I have never read a transgender fic before, though there is a character on Glee that is transgender, he wants to be a girl, and I love her :3 I am so happy I read this! Now that I think about it, I haven't really come across any transgender fics before, so this is really special to me and it might have inspired me to write my own transgender fic in the future XD And, I am curious though, since I don't really know much about the transgender process, Um, could you explain a little bit more about Jack's T-shots? And about the binding he does. Did he have surgery done? I'm also a little more curious about Hiccup's role in Jack's life, like was Jack still a girl when they met? Or was Jack already going to the spirit hospital then? Sorry with all my questions :P I just love your fic so much XD also, I love the part when Hiccup said, 'It's about what's Up here, and not Down there.' That was brilliant :D ...Also, I think you may have just converted me to Hijack XD lol, I really thought I would never ship them, cause I like the big four, but I always saw them as just super cute best friends. It's probably cause I haven't really read any fics with Older!Hiccup yet, cause now all I see is Hiccup and Jack Super Cute! X3 because, seriously, you have just exploded their cuteness in this fic (and it's been like 3 chapters) XD I need to eat Jack :3 He is too cute. I can't wait until your next chapter :) No worries though, I know Jack will be okay, he has his Hiccup and Bunny's warm cuddles :3