for The Standoff

12/14/2019 c7 dorklane
I know this is old and in a odd place to review but I've noticed in your CSI NY stories you tend to write female OCs who are obstructive, nosy and who like to insert themselves into everything and even sometimes are directly involved in crimes but they get away with everything and are treated like special little princesses - especially in regards to Adam. It's a bit off putting knowing that these rather creepy and criminal women will just cry a little and be told that they did nothing wrong
7/7/2017 c26 Andrea
Great story, thank you
4/10/2016 c26 21Aranna Undomiel
I love me some happy endings after some proper hurt for the hero's! Why call it hurt/comfort otherwise ...lol. And thankfully there was plenty of comfort in this chapter, still smiling very wide since starting this chapter; will be doing that for a while after too I think :)
Loved the ending with everyone one together, the whole family indeed.
Loved reading this story of yours and I truly hope you won't stop writing about them because I would love to read more about the gang from you!
4/10/2016 c25 Aranna Undomiel
I don't know how it happened but I never seem to have had an alert for these last two chapters...Was just browsing through the fics today and came across yours and noticed it said "completed". So here I am again ;)
Really really loved that moment between Mac and Don in the hospital, truly very funny! Brilliant writing again. Love that Ilse came along and managed to break through to Marvin, that can't have been easy for her with all the tragedies in her life now.
And I'm very happy Marvin survived and he got to be the hero who saved them all in the end!
11/24/2015 c26 17MotherHeninFlorida
This was utterly fantastic. Thank you!
11/22/2015 c26 9trekbones
Ah man, it's over? Not only do you have an inner Flack, you have a bit of an inner Danny as well. Good times.

Take some time off from writing and cuddle Adam. You deserve it.

Excellent writing as ever. Now off to read the story in full from beginning to end.
11/20/2015 c26 gwyn
Yaaaaaaay! Congrats! That was such a great story! Now that's it's done, I'll go back to the beginning and read it all the way through!
11/20/2015 c26 cornish pasties
FLUFFY BRAIN eh, I had tears in my eyes when I read this chapter, you tied up the loose ends and completed the circle, a '' fluffy brain '' couldn't do that the way you did. This story has kept me on tender hooks (swimming with sharks, fingers just gripping a cliff top, sore ass and half eaten arms an all) The next question is ... WHAT IS NEXT, SEEING AS Christmas is coming up, how about a team get away prior to their Christmas shifts/ holiday, like say a team building adventure with a xmas twist thrown in, come on, clue me in as to what your gonna write for the season of good will. Well done my friend on a great, ( and I mean REALLY GREAT ) story. awaiting the next one now , whip in hand.
11/19/2015 c26 7godsdaughter77
The story was fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story!
11/19/2015 c26 11Iluvonelife
I'm definitely sad to see it end. It was a great ride. Do you have anything else in the works?
11/19/2015 c26 lynneanne
What a splendidly perfect ending! I love to see the easy, familial way you have this group interact. How they remind one another that they are, indeed, family.
And, as always, I live for your Adam/Flack interactions - I can't help myself :)
Thank you for penning such wonderful stories, with such rich and interesting original characters - I do believe that Martin might be my all time favorite!
I hope Adam and company inspire you for a long time to come.
11/19/2015 c26 debbie8668
Once again loved your story and have looked forward to updates with anticipation. Look forward to reading other stories
11/19/2015 c26 4same ol' Tgirl
Yay! This was such a great story to follow, I truly enjoyed every chapter. I miss this show a lot, and it was like having it back for a little while... Here's to more good stories to come! (I know, you need a break - I'm greedy :-) )
11/9/2015 c25 9trekbones
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter. I have no excuse but laziness. One more chapter? That's just mean. Well, no, it's not but I suppose this story has to end some time, if for no other reason than Adam getting the medical help he needs.

I really love your inner Flack because it truly helps in writing Flack so, well, Flack. Or do you have an inner Flack? I'm confused. Oh well. He's as Flack as ever.

Excellent writing, as always.
11/6/2015 c25 Guest
WOW, talk about an information filled chapter! what a way to find its ending to the bar section of it, go grandma. I really hope that the B.F.G. will get off lightly now cos of his actions in helping the home team, as for Tig, I hope he goes to hospital and Mac gets to give him some grief, How is Adam gonna fare? is Sheldon going to go with him in the ambulance as well as Jo? will Lindsey and Danny have at least a paragraph to themselves to hug and kiss etc? who is going to let Don and Mac know or will they visit Adam with Jo keeping them in a sort of suspense?... I do love this chapter, well done you. Loved the bit in the hospital between Don and Mac, that was brilliant and quite an insight as to how Don and the team think of Mac, glad someone told him and that it was Don because, I think Don looks up to Mac more than the others. I wonder how Adam will take Mac's emotions cos I do think Mac thinks of him as a sort of son, anyway, come on, a nice long chapter to put everything in its place and tie up any loose ends. ( Just please, don't leave a hint of a cliff hanger unless there is a story to follow this one of course)
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »