for Kid Icarus One-Word Theme One-Shots

1/29/2016 c4 26Comycat1987
Oh no I put my previous review under the wrong story! I meant for it to be under feathers of light and dark! Please forgive me lol XD I screwed up! This story is good too. I think you should do cats or something. That should be humorous!
1/29/2016 c1 Comycat1987
This story is really good, though I personally dislike the game mechanics, like intensity, written in a fanfic. It just is distracting. But the rest of the story is really good, especially the POD thing. I think you should explore Dark Pit's thoughts on being a clone more, too. But I'm obsessed with him, so don't completely take my word. I hope this continues!
1/8/2016 c2 2BetterTitles
Typo. It says AoLaD. Not FoLaD at the beggining.
8/11/2015 c4 21grovyleTheGreat
aww... this one is kinda cute!
8/8/2015 c4 Kenzie
This is honestly one of the best one-shots I've ever read. Keep being awesome! -Kenzie
8/7/2015 c4 Martyn
I have a humorous suggestion Post-Uprising: Round:
It involves Pit gaining weight after the defeat of Hades. Being the glutton he is, Pit overstuffs himself. Can this happen? I'll be your best friend if you do. Keep up the good work! :)
8/7/2015 c4 1ZachTheAngel
Hands down, the best one-shot I've ever read so far! This was just so good that I want to explode.
7/19/2015 c3 1DelphiaIsAngel
These are pretty good, do more!
Suggestions:
floor ice cream
trap
[hee-hee]
2/15/2015 c1 4korimella
I absolutely love how you used the word to describe the backstory of how Pit got turned into a ring and how Palutena was 'possessed'. May I suggest a word? Word Suggetion: Sleepover!
2/14/2015 c2 Guest
Wait, does the leaf mean it did happen? I'm confused, better punch myself in the face. * cough* Pokemon reference *cough*
2/14/2015 c2 AnimeAngel
Aww... I love it! Happy V Day! :)

Word suggestion: Puppy! :) :)
2/13/2015 c1 2EpicPit
Grr I hate chaos kin. Anyways I think these one shots will be great Shadme
2/13/2015 c1 Guest
this was nice
I've never played uprising but I've watched Chugaconroy's let's play on it and I liked it

I have a suggestion
Madusa
thoughts after uprising

the reason why is well out of all of the characters Madusa is the one who gets the least attention on this archive. It's strange considering she's supposed to be the main villain until she got hijacked by Haties.
hell I wouldn't care if she came back as a anti hero or something

So I hope you can take this suggestion
2/11/2015 c1 21grovyleTheGreat
i had always sorta wondered how that happened...
17 Page 1 2 Next »