for Magical Reality

8/29/2020 c1 Clarissa
I am really invested in this story!
4/27/2018 c2 InsaneRabbit
I like the idea for the story so far, but honest to God, Raven saying magic isn't real... Raven is a sorceress! Her father is an inter-dimensional demon! Please change this!

*deep breath*

Other than that detail, I like the story so far. It's an interesting plot, and I look forward to seeing where it goes.
1/13/2018 c10 LilLinkGirl
NOOOOO, we never get to see them all meet Bloom!
5/29/2017 c10 WinxFan
Alright, I can't take it anymore! Update already! Did you not hear what I previously wrote! I said it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read! So u better update or I'll dieeeeeeeee!
5/9/2017 c6 Sang'gre Lira
I really like your story so far almost everyday I check out your story to find out if you updated. Pls. update this story I can't wait any longer!
5/8/2017 c10 7Althea Sirius
Wouldn't it be easier to keep it third person pov? Instead of costantly going back and forth.
5/8/2017 c6 Althea Sirius
Maybe switching different perspectives is a bit confusing.
5/8/2017 c2 Althea Sirius
I think Raven's powers are derived from some form of magic.
5/8/2017 c1 Althea Sirius
I like this crossover idea!
Btw, which version of the Winx should I watch? Starting from season one episode one, of course.
3/5/2017 c3 Guest
I hate bloom stellas my fav
2/13/2017 c10 TooManyBooksToRead
I had noticed the variations but I just shrugged them off. Keep up the awesome writing, I'll be waiting
12/22/2016 c10 icy vs cold
Please add Captain Cold from the flash tv show to your story . I noticed he has a similar yet somwhat personality to icy! Please have these two villains meet!
12/3/2016 c10 8Nalash Polal Falayt
I have never tried comparing the POVs between chapters, but I have always find it nice that you do so and it is interesting how you emphasise different words to show the observation of a character.
I also like the new POV idea. It would be less jumpy. Going from one team to another in one chapter can be a little hard to follow.

Can't wait for future chapters! I too want to know what happen to Bloom. *imagines some angsty posibilities* Keep up the great work!
11/23/2016 c10 1LIONESS STEPHANIE
Finally u hav updated (am one to talk I haven't updated mine since May last year) and this chapter is okay But I don't knw I feel lik u're undermining the Titans and making it seem tat d Winx are more powerful than the Titans I dont think tats true cant we just let them meet on a neutral spectrum
11/21/2016 c9 DPTTrocks
I like the story. When will Bloom and Robin meet?
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »