for Magical Reality

10/28/2016 c9 1Xx-CoolFireSkyler-xX
Continue Please, I'm looking forward for another great chapter
10/5/2016 c9 WinxFan
Thanx a lot for updating! This is the longest chapter yet, but it's even more interesting than all your other chapters! And I love it how the Winx and the Titans are finally getting along together. I find Raven and Stella and also, Robin and Aisha working together a lot interesting!
Awesome work with making your story better! It's improved a lot!:)
9/22/2016 c6 Xx-CoolFireSkyler-xX
Continue PLEASE I'm begging you ( I usually don't beg to people ) PLEASE for the love of Azar please continue and please, in order to make it fair, can you add Slade and the winx think they can defeat him but only the titans can, if you still like the teen titans fans to read this. I put this in chapter six because I already reviewed in chapter 7
9/5/2016 c9 1LIONESS STEPHANIE
Great Story this has to be ur longest and my favourite chapter pls keep writing
9/4/2016 c9 8Nalash Polal Falayt
! Looking foward for the next chapter since the story is finally moving. The last few introductory chapters were pretty... boring. I'm liking how you put the team though. Can't wait to see what would happen between Stella and Raven and Aisha and Robin.
9/3/2016 c9 Menatron the Angel of Ideas
Nice. Like the team-setup.
8/20/2016 c8 Nalash Polal Falayt
Yay! Robin is here!
8/18/2016 c8 1LIONESS STEPHANIE
SQUEALLLLLLLLLLL u finally updated something I can't say 4 worry am never letting this story go even if it takes 10 4 u to finish it.
8/17/2016 c8 Matthew gemm
Awesome man. I hope the Titans and the Winx eventually get along.
8/17/2016 c8 Menatron the Angel of Ideas
Great as usual.
8/14/2016 c7 joystarx
Please write more
7/16/2016 c7 emerald.blaze.19
Why!
7/5/2016 c7 WinxFan
I really love this story. I just read it and it's one of the best fanficts I've ever read. Please update with new chapters.
6/30/2016 c7 Guest
please do more!
6/22/2016 c7 1Xx-CoolFireSkyler-xX
Please update faster. I love this story! And I keep coming back to check if there's a new chapter.
52 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »