for shiki reverse nature

2/26/2016 c22 9FablePsycho
I just wanna say that I love the direction you've taken this story. It's definitely one of the best AU's I've read on this fandom. I hope you plan on continuing this story, because it's one of those few that truly deserve to be seen through. Hope you update soon, and thank you for these 22 wonderful chapters, I'm excited for what you have in 23, if you do continue this story...PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY.
2/9/2016 c22 Logan Gassman
I have my own fanfiction that I need help with.
Here's the link to the summary.
art/Shiki-Fanfiction-587208554
2/7/2016 c1 1grandcell2
He's back!
1/15/2016 c23 Guest
this is very interesting
1/15/2016 c4 Guest
this is the same as chapter 3
1/8/2016 c23 Logan Gassman
Dr. Ozaki isn't improving at all, he's only getting worse. Paranoia inducing, Like "Alien". Even Sunako is more sane than him at this point. But, I say this out of pity, considering what he's been through. With Masao, it's more out of disgust, because he became a monster when he killed Hiromi, not when he rose.
1/3/2016 c23 27Shadowflame013
Whoa... Talk about a twist. It was pretty obvious he was planning to kill them, but attacking Natsuno? That was surprising. Good way to add the suspense.
1/2/2016 c22 Shadowflame013
A very compelling story. Keep it up. I like how it's going
1/1/2016 c22 Logan Gassman
I'm saying that it's an idea for a major plot twist from the source material. And please make it a good twist, and nothing like the twist from "Signs" where the alien got an allergic reaction to drops of water. Get the picture?
12/31/2015 c22 Logan Gassman
Just incorporate what I said earlier into the story. Also, I think I have a theory of what causes one to become a Shiki or Jinrou. If I recall correctly, all those who became Jinrou in the series weren't under mind control when they were bitten. Back on topic, take other, more terrifying horror movie scenarios, and integrate them. In the anime, I recall Tatsumi destroyed the only way out of the village, a scenario similar to "Alien" for the fact that there's no escape, and bad things are happening to loved ones, causing their families to feel helpless, like in "The Exorcist"(That's the scariest horror movie of all time). Add some factors that made the scariest horror movies all the more terrifying to the story.
12/30/2015 c2 5omniXenderman
no, there wont be any cheap plot twists. sure there will be one or two. but they wont be cheap
12/30/2015 c1 Logan Gassman
That's actually because Jinrou are technically still alive, and not Undead, but I don't know what else you are saying, just don't be like - for crying out loud - the plot twist from "Signs", where the Aliens got severe irritation from drops of water. That ruined the director's promising career. But build on tension. But I also have a feeling Masao's only going to become even more insane, and eventually develop a psychopathic killer like Freddy Krueger(The Scariest slasher villain). But tell me something I might understand first.
12/29/2015 c1 omniXenderman
im not saying megumi will NEVER have kids. as i believe jinrou are fertile. but she didnt get pregnant from that tryst with natsuno while he was human
12/29/2015 c22 Logan Gassman
I'm just saying, "What if?". Don't think I'm getting ahead of myself. Take this into account. A plot twist is bound to happen, and one that changes a lot of things - It might even be a shocking surprise to her as well - considering that there might not be any Birth control of any kind in Sotoba.
12/27/2015 c22 16lovecartoonsandanime