for shiki reverse nature

12/26/2015 c22 Guest
Absaloutly loved the chapter and merry christmas
12/25/2015 c22 5omniXenderman
for the record megumi isnt pregnant
12/25/2015 c22 Logan Gassman
Things just got real, but you should put more indicators that Megumi 'is' pregnant(She Slept with Natsuno). So far, for symptoms, just Mood swings. Focus this into the story.
12/24/2015 c20 Logan Gassman
I think you put a lot of thought into the character development: Natsuno learning that he truly loves Megumi, Megumi becoming less selfish and more giving, and Tohru realizing that he doesn't have to kill. Something the official Novel, Manga, and Anime all lacked. They Should've been like this.
12/20/2015 c21 Logan Gassman
I have a feeling that - behind the scenes - Masao is becoming more and more like Michael Myers from "Halloween", by being more brutal, and creative with his killing, and Targeting his own family(A result of embracing Insanity).
12/19/2015 c21 TM-IDC
Whaaaaat. He did whaaat. No. My gasps were pretty loud that my mum told me to shut up. I really like this story. Please update soon. I really like the style of your writting by the way. Sorry for my really wierd review.
12/18/2015 c21 Logan Gassman
Seriously, you said you weren't going to add any Sexual content, yet Natsuno and Megumi are sleeping together, Naked. Ironic, right? I'm not criticizing you, I'm just saying "I actually saw this coming".
If Natsuno does die, Megumi should at least give birth to his child.
Well you see where I'm going with this.
12/18/2015 c20 Logan Gassman
A romantic sex scene, how did I see that coming. What's next, Megumi's now pregnant with Natsuno's child? A cross between the couples in "Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus(2009)" and "The Terminator(1980s)"! Keep going, I want to know more.
12/9/2015 c21 Minnidog118
Amazing chapter I want to see how megumi and tohru react.
11/23/2015 c20 1Kuroshiro Kisaka
I rather enjoyed this story as a whole. It was very interesting, as even in the world of fanfiction, it's rather rare for Natsuno to return Megumi's feelings. In fact, though I haven't been able to look at all of the archive's stories yet, this is the only one that I found. It also didn't feel too fast or really out of character either, which was nice. I also like the way that the general plot of story is playing out, taking into account some things that I had also wondered "why not?" while watching the anime. It also seems that, perhaps, there might not be a horrible end that practically kills everyone? There was only some small grammatical errors(mostly lack of capitalization in the beginning chapters), and the fact that Chapters 3 and 4 are the same that was wrong with the story. I hope to read more soon. I can only imagine what Megumi's going to do when she finds out Natsuno is dead.
11/21/2015 c20 4fangs of death
Good chapter looking forward for the next one.
10/9/2015 c19 6SliverWolfAlpha
Ok this was good but I feel Yuki should be turned by the little girl
9/17/2015 c19 mark3554
Brooooooo too long between these updates :(
8/14/2015 c20 ilovepancakes666
I really feel bad for Natsuno... he's going through a lot. I'm not sure if you are going to make him a jinrou in this fanfic, but who knows. I feel bad for Tohru a lot. Is ozaki going to come up in the next few chapters? I take it he isn't doing well either. Atleast Natsuno made up to Megumi... in a way
8/11/2015 c20 4redpandamanda1
Please write another chapter. PLEASE.
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »