for shiki reverse nature

8/10/2015 c20 mark3554
A bit short, but still interesting.
8/10/2015 c20 43Salt-the-Catgirl
Yeah, those additional few lines definitely brought some added weight to the scene. I enjoyed this chapter. Azusa-Sama and Yuuki-San are a bit annoying with their, "I don't like it so I want you to stay away from it, too, it's dangerous," attitude, but that's so IC of them you couldn't really change that. I understand them getting irritated in the canon over the fact that they kept coming in and finding his room plastered with stuff, but "volunteer work" at the Temple is harmless, and the charm could have easily been written off as a mere trinket as a 'Thank you' for all his hard work, and nothing more.

It just confounds me why they never thought to talk to him about what was going on, as much as they were shown to actually care for him, ya' know? (In the manga or anime where they actually gave him the chair in person)

I find it funny, though, that the parents had been told that it had been a pack of wild animals that had attacked Natsuno and Megumi while they were helping at the temple, and now that Natsuno's spouted all this, "They're still after us, take this, don't go out at night, and stay safe," I can only imagine what's going through Shimizu-San's head.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
8/10/2015 c20 6Sachigo
Oh man, Tohru is back! Will he feast on Natsuno? But this is different... so maybe not...
Ooh I can't wait!
8/3/2015 c19 43Salt-the-Catgirl
ChaelRi Reika, hon. :p

lol. Omni, I love it. Of course Natsuno's not going to trust that easy, it took nearly a year for Tohru to get that close to him! There were a couple of small errors I wish I could have beta read and pointed out for you, but other than that, this was a great chapter and I'm looking forward to the next.

*Scolds Tatsumi like a dog who just went on the carpet.* Bad Tatsumi, Bad!
8/3/2015 c19 6Sachigo
The profile pic is cute!
Sunako my precious baby... I love you! Love how this is turning out, and I really hate Tatsumi now. I hope he dies in a hole.
8/1/2015 c18 Sachigo
No no no no no no no.
Please don't kill Sunako! I love her so much... T-T
I'm loving this story! Keep up the good work!
7/31/2015 c18 mark3554
Good, now hurry up with the next chapter! I don't like cliffhangers D:
7/30/2015 c18 43Salt-the-Catgirl
I WISH Natsuno and Sunako had meet in the series! OMG! S#!% JUST GOT REAL, YO! lol.

Clever on Seishin's part with consoling our young hero. I look forward to how this is going to turn out.
7/20/2015 c17 Salt-the-Catgirl
OMG! I WISH I HADN'T READ THIS AT WORK! Wow, that was powerful at the end. I'm seriously trying not to cry here. I'm almost glad the canon allowed my favorite character die off screen both times. This is just down right heartbreaking. Ugh... I don't think Natsuno could take loosing Megumi too after that.

No, I don't think you over did a single thing, this was really well done. I'm excited for the next chapter, now!
7/20/2015 c16 Salt-the-Catgirl
Masao's treading dangerous territory with Natsuno, threatening Tohru and Megumi. I've always seen Natsuno as just that kind of guy, possessively protective (perhaps even jealously so) of those he allows to get close to him.
However, he's treading even more dadangerously with Megumi by threatening Natsuno.
I'm at work, so I can't read chapter 17, until they send me on lunch, but I look forward to seeing where this is going.
7/19/2015 c17 ilovepancakes666
NOOOOO TOHRU WHY DID YOU KILL HIM
7/19/2015 c14 Salt-the-Catgirl
I'm glad we can both at least agree on Toshio's mother, lol.
7/16/2015 c17 Logan Gassman
Actually, the only difference between this version of Masao is that he's not really a coward, but a "Complete Monster". Nothing justifies for his crimes, so he's definitely not a redeemable character. Other than that, Masao is pretty spot on to his official anime and manga counterparts.
7/17/2015 c13 Salt-the-Catgirl
Ooo... So she knows? This is getting interesting! I couldn't resist reading the part with Megumi-Chan's father out loud to my husband, that really did get a laugh out of me. Unfortunately, as interested as I am in seeing where this is going, it's 11:00 pm and I've got work in 7 hours, and have been awake since 6 am, so, yeah, I gotta head to bed. I'll pick up from here tomorrow, or a little later. Hopefully tomorrow.
7/17/2015 c12 Salt-the-Catgirl
"why do people always think we're gay?!"

*Big Grin and a wagging finger* "You know the friendship is true when the rumors are that you're gay for each other." 3

I'm already liking this version a lot more than the canon.
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »