for shiki reverse nature

4/7/2015 c3 ilovepancakes666
i love it... please continue
4/6/2015 c3 6Sachigo
Sunako has appeared! The adorable little demon is going to meet Seishin!
Again this is looking to be a wonderful story! When Nao comes in, please make her ending happy!
Or at least...Less drastic than the other one.
Still a couple of grammatical errors, but it seems like the system you use to type doesn't pick up on them, so I'm not too worried.
All in all, still looking to be a great story!
4/6/2015 c2 Sachigo
Again I'm finding this really well done!
Maybe if Natsuno wasn't a jerk Nao could've been spared...But no matter.
Anyways, there are still minor grammar tweaks.
"Like if a character spoke like this," I said. Put commas instead of periods.
Otherwise, I'm really enjoying the story so far!
I can't wait to keep reading! *wink*
4/6/2015 c1 Sachigo
Hey there omni! (Okay if I call you that?)
For your forst time ever writing, this was pretty good.
I would prefer if you put capitals where they need to be, but it's not a big issue, so I'll let it slide.
there are some points where the grammar gets a bit funky, so rereading would help there.
Overall great story, and I can't wait to read more!
4/4/2015 c3 22levi97100
This is an interesting idea, But I can't help but feel that Natsuno is not only figuring things out way to soon, When in the anime it took like 13 episodes for them to even get close to knowing what was really going on, But he is growing feelings for a girl he's only talked to like twice and said girl has been stalking him.

It feels a little rushed, I get the point your trying to make and I think you have good writing and talent, But it's just a bit to fast for me.

It's surprising that this is your first story, It is way better then any of my first stories, Or better then most peoples first stories.

I'm also glad to see someone making another story for the wonderful anime / manga Shiki.

I'm sorry though even though you are doing a good job, It has it's problems, And with the story focusing mainly on Natsuno & Megumi two characters that I never really cared for in the anime / manga, I won't be following this story :( I wish you luck and I hope you get more reviews / followers who love Natsuno & Megumi stories.
4/4/2015 c2 levi97100
Hmm.. I think Natsuno is more like his anime self in this chapter, This chapter is short so not much to really think about it, I'm glad to see Seishin in it though.

I'm going to read chapter 3 and decide if I want to follow the story or not.
4/4/2015 c1 levi97100
I like the idea, But I have to be honest Natsuno seems way to nice, It's not a bad thing but he feels almost nothing like the anime version of him, Megumi seems like herself though.

I'll read chapter 2 and give you another review letting you know what I think of the story so far.
2/22/2015 c1 ilovepancakes666
some of the deaths killed me too. Anyway, PLEASE CONTINUE. I'd love to read more
2/12/2015 c1 1PsychedelicFantasy
It sounds good so far, but don't forget to capitalize your letters and such :) I would also tone down Natsuno's internal monologue a bit? Other than that good work.
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8