FanFiction.Net
for A Good Person

2/11 c1 15CptJackHarkness
Very nice story, I like it !
1/19/2020 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
like this ;)
2/26/2018 c1 paso-fino
Loved it, thanks
3/8/2015 c1 Guest
I am waiting for you. Do you still have writing block. :(
2/23/2015 c1 Guest
Loved it...It was great. Thank you.
2/23/2015 c1 A Guest
Well done. Thank you.
2/24/2015 c1 2Camelia Arianne
Nice, very good yet a little bit sad and dark story with hopeful thought in the end. I have nothing another to say. Good job there!
2/21/2015 c1 A Guest
Sweet and sad my favorite combination. Beautiful!
2/22/2015 c1 34LadybugandChatNoirLover
Awwww! *Cries*
2/22/2015 c1 soraya35
I love your spin on Constantine and Zed in this episode . When you have some free time can you create a story on the last episode The feeling Zed felt after the kiss with Jim Corrigan and the exchange look between Constantine and Zed after he witness their kiss. I am sorry for bad writing .
2/13/2015 c1 Claire
I love this because I love the connection between the two. You can really see how much he cares for her and I wish we could have seen what happened between them when she woke up.
2/11/2015 c1 64Loopylou
Awww, such a sweet moment between them. I love the dynamic in this story. :) I really enjoyed it.
2/10/2015 c1 16Tori-Bird627
Awwwww I wish this actually happened in the show, it would have made such a sweet ending.
2/10/2015 c1 GabrielaF6
OKAY I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING. THIS IS SO PERFECT I SWEAR I HAD A TEAR ON MY EYE. I love these two so much, this scene almost killed me. And I loved this fanfic. Every word was beautifully placed, congratulations!