for The Easy Path

3/24/2019 c1 5TheVampireStrahd
Will there be more? Are you going to start a new story with beginning? More would be nice.
12/4/2018 c1 ChronoMitsurugi
A shame this is just a one shot. This is a really interesting set up.
11/1/2017 c1 Bolby
I'd honestly love a continuation of this, presumably after Zannah takes over and Taylor no longer exists. Because let's be real, a strong Sith like Zannah resisting a possession attempt is one thing, but an unremarkable self-pitying teenager with no training in the Force who actually believes skipping decades of training can be done without consequences is not going to be able to do the same.
7/28/2017 c1 2meja9201
Wow - chilling.

Would be interesting to read if Taylor were able to subsume this Zannah character or if she was destroyed in the ritual? Taylor's character was nothing if not stubborn.

You're a brilliant author by the way.
2/12/2017 c1 RG
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
I want to see Zannah run amok in this world.
12/25/2016 c1 1Pyromania101
Shame this was just a one-shot. Oh well.
10/6/2016 c1 Grovtech
Of course she was! She's Sith! On the other hand, we all know just how strong willed Taylor is. I'm thinking Zannah just might be surprised Dark Lady of the Sith or not!

Nice!
6/14/2016 c1 tcp25able
I'd like to see a continuation of this one. Like, what Zannah had been telling the truth?
4/20/2016 c1 1Thorfaxdragonkin
A pity that this a one shot i would have loved to read Taylor as a sith
8/31/2015 c1 fellow
Awesome.
3/23/2015 c1 7moon so bright
Interesting.
2/28/2015 c1 ShadowCub
Hopefully Taylor realizes that stupid ass rule of two is something a psycho created.
How people honestly put credence into something like that showed that the entire SW's universe is full of fucking idiots.

Sith's too stupid to NOT kill each other off only their enemies.
2/12/2015 c1 PSay
This is a different venue than I am used to. I will see if I can follow along. It looks very interesting. pms
2/11/2015 c1 6Thespurgin
Interesting... needs more body, but this is a serviceable first chapter.
2/10/2015 c1 Shalifi