for Harry Potter and the Seven Kingdoms

7/20/2019 c1 1RuebyRose
Holy moly, this is awesome! I'm loving his relationships with Arya, Jon, and Ned Stark.
6/6/2019 c2 Antianti12
I'm glad I read a comment of Harry being gay so I don't have to read this anymore should have figured with all the blushing and shit I wasted my time for nothing. Not only that but all the telling people about his powers was stupid.
6/5/2019 c1 Guest
Serieusement je suis triste comme si jk avait arreter de ecrire hp apres livre 5. Pas de closure. Sorryabout bad rusty french.
6/5/2019 c4 Guest
Liarrrrr

I don't get buried (no, not under homework, I mean literally, because I might die from concentrating too much for my paper and get buried, or cremated, but that's another problem altogether XP) I'll see you guys next week for Chapter 5.
5/26/2019 c4 Guest
We mourn your passing.
5/6/2019 c4 1YuunaFiction
Thank you for this. I really enjoyed it!
5/2/2019 c1 8ZenJack
Meh.
3/29/2019 c4 Guest
This is WONDERFUL.
3/4/2019 c4 Gloeckche
So far it's fairly alright.
And I would like to point out that you sometimes wrote "Marjory" and then "Margery" and then back to the first. )

Awaiting the next Chapter. I want to know what Harry plans to do next.
Cya
2/24/2019 c4 Guest
four long years and no updates if you are writing a story finish it you fucking asshole
2/3/2019 c4 1sarah-rose76646
You should update the status of the story as abandoned.
I like it, and wish there was more.
12/8/2018 c4 5Light Lord Cybergate
Can I still say you are a great author?
I know it's been years since this story was last updated...and you have most likely moved on... but...

Any chance for an update...some day?
11/27/2018 c4 Shou-loatheUndying
What the hell was that. I really liked this fic. Harry's behaviour always seemed a bit weird but i ignored it. I liked how things were going... and then you make harry gay. Like what the frick. Now lots of the things in the story make sense why its wierd. Well thanks for not continuing. Whoever is offened by this comment. Im not sorry. Grow a pair.
10/20/2018 c4 2Nihatclodra
it's too bad this is abandoned, I would have loved to read more of this...
10/15/2018 c4 Guest