for The Harem War

Really like the story.
1/26 c45 CMdkelley
Why do you drop? T_T
12/7/2019 c45 lokyyt
more please keep typing and please rely
11/25/2019 c45 ColdOnePaul
I liked this story. Hope you will resume posting chapters of the story soon.
10/30/2019 c44 observentuser
Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
9/5/2019 c45 Romavictrix
Omg please update! I wanna see how this story goes!
8/25/2019 c44 babiluv22
Second time though
7/19/2019 c17 1DreaAmaral
Please add more or write a sequel
6/25/2019 c1 flyingfiddler
Please update.
6/11/2019 c45 Dragonman110
I hope you can work through your writers block for this story and be able to update some time soon.
5/28/2019 c45 redlightray
Please continue writing
5/12/2019 c6 PGHammer
Padma - is and is NOT a surprise. Remember, Lily had to have been in on the planning of the multiple contracts, and the Patils - while not of UK descent - are very much a merchant power. Greengrass - same reasoning. (What would *Hermione* call the Greengrass family - *Switzerland*?) Andromeda - the only thing dark about her is her *hair* - and that depends more on the author. (She has been called - more than once - the "Sane Twin Sister of Bellatrix"; at times, I have *personally* had this mental picture of Andromeda wearing a T-shirt and blue jeans and puttering around in her garden - as un-witch and un-Black a picture as it gets - and entirely due to her marriage to Ted Tonks, the muggleborn Ravenclaw. (Besides, could you see Bellatrix "gardening"?)
5/8/2019 c45 anmoldance
Hello its a nice story
Will you be updating it.. Plz do so
It has nice concept want see the reaction when they know grinderwrel is in the picture
5/8/2019 c45 11Foreveraharmonyfan
Please update soon! This story is rather interestingly, but more ppl on the good side will be great once the war does happen!

I hope we get more Harry and Hermione alone time in the future soon! :D
5/6/2019 c45 1Jimbocous
Great stuff so far. Do hope you get back to this at some point. Thanks!
1,391 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »