for More Like a Sea Captain

2/11/2015 c1 26Mie779
love the scruffy looking captain.. got the image in my mind that was shared on our facebook group... (know you got inspired by that ;) ) sooo yummylisious... loved where Maria shaves him... very sweet and fluffy moment...
2/11/2015 c1 UnfollowTheSun
The Gazebo scene disposed of in favour of the ending we all probably would've preferred to see. The Captain actually showing he's bothered by Maria's absence by growing a beard. Nice bit of writing indeed!
2/11/2015 c1 24charleybec
Well, that was just so delicious!
Georg growing a beard because of his heartache that Maria left, poor guy. (But it gave him an incredibly sexy look, I do think!)
Loved how you explored all his thoughts and emotions in the first part of the story - it was quite gripping and it totally sucked me in to what was going to happen next.
Loved the slight deviation from the film with Georg had already ended his engagement to Elsa before Maria came back, leading to that awesome scene where he kissed her straight away when she returned rather that at the gazebo.
Then (my favourite part) getting her to help him shave. Loved this line: "Georg's imagination ran wild with what other things those hands could do." (Fan please?)
And totally sexy and sweet the way she kissed his lips, his cheek, then his neck, relishing in his freshly-shaven face.

This was such a wonderful story! Well done! Loved it!
2/10/2015 c1 2patrickssong
I struggled to get past Captain and the word 'vagabond'. All kinds of delicious. You are fast becoming the Queen of AU - 'Maria coming back form the Abbey' pieces :) very sweet and nicely done.

I loved the line about him having to grasp her wrists and stop her ministrations. Just lovely!

And you and Charleybec and those final lines - squee...

A lovely afternoon treat.
2/10/2015 c1 35lemacd
That was yummy. What a great fresh take on the return of Maria. Nicely done.
2/10/2015 c1 Gracie'sMom
How very sweet! I enjoyed it! Now, please write an Elsa/Max romance!
21 « Prev Page 1 2