for Undone

7/24/2015 c2 metaphor
This was well done and engaging. Thanks!
2/21/2015 c1 Guest
This is so beautiful. I know it's marked complete, but if you ever feel like extending it, I would love to read more about her recovery (particularly psychologically). But as-is, this is really sweet and lovely and heart-wrenching.
2/16/2015 c2 Guest
Awesome update .

You should continue this or at least add an epilogue of them both healing from this ordeal of them making their conversation about kids become a reality.

2/16/2015 c2 Guest
Very well written! Totally in character.
2/16/2015 c2 philliesfan1000
A nice little story, capturing Rick's fear for his wife, relief at finding her, concern for her well-being, love...always love.
2/16/2015 c1 philliesfan1000
This is terrific! I like the way you ended it, with his words at their reunion being "I love you." I like the contrast you note between the silence of the dead "Kate" and Castle's grieving cries. I like the difficulty of being home with so many reminders of her absence making him feel it more keenly. I loved that when he broke, he clasped his daughter to him.
2/16/2015 c2 I'm Widget
I pretty much dread tonight's episode. This story scares me, too. Great job, though. :)
2/16/2015 c2 caribbeanamphibian
Loved it! Thank you!
Fantastic

Wonderful first castle story :))

2/11/2015 c1 Guest
I loved this! I loved it a lot. please write more for this fandom, it was so good. thank you!
Very good!
2/10/2015 c1 Iknowplaces
Yes continue. These FICS are my distraction till Tuesday!
2/11/2015 c1 47secondsofveritas
I really hope you continue this 'cause I wanna read their interaction now that they're together again
2/11/2015 c1 I'm Widget
Love this. I know the dead woman in the chair isn't Kate. It has to be someone Neiman engineered to look like Kate. You captured what I've been thinking ever since I saw the promo. Love this! Hope you write more Castle fics.
2/11/2015 c1 Andimcc
Great first chapter please continue
18 Page 1 2 Next »