for Stapled Pages

10/17/2017 c1 17MustafaSuzzivan
That feeling when you finally finish reading Worm, and then Wildbow sucker punches you with Grue’s death, and then you finally clear the tears from your eyes long enough to read fanfics where he’s still alive…and then you stumble upon THIS…and it is awesome :’) I loved your take on Taylor's AU power too.

Good job.
10/30/2016 c5 2thesharminator
Really loving these, just binge read all your stuff on sb. Of everything you've posted, I'm really hoping to see another part to the endsiders/underbringers. I was a sucker for hypnos, but find your team dynamic way better.
5/16/2016 c1 Mike
All stories look fine so far, but maayyyybee they should be posted separately, eh? ;)
11/19/2015 c5 10HecatonchiresLM
I love that you have Rachel presenting her puppies like in the Lion King :D
10/22/2015 c4 HecatonchiresLM
This chapter started odd, ended funny :)
9/27/2015 c2 8Veedramon
I want more.
9/27/2015 c1 Veedramon
Well, can her power hurt Zion?
8/17/2015 c3 Doctor Mercurious
This sounds GLORIOUS. MOAR, I need MOAR!
5/25/2015 c1 Fizzfaldt
I'm extremely confused. Are we being dumped in the middle of a story, or did I miss the beginning somehow?
5/10/2015 c2 5Tobi-Douchebag-666
Last time I checked Taylor was described as relatively tall for a girl and quite thin so I doubt she'd be wearing something like Poison Ivy's costume though good idea for it to be full bodied. I didn't exactly understand the part about explosions in the first chapter though. Also her Queen Administrator shard is going for plant life instead of Arthropoda? Nice
4/7/2015 c5 romel
Its really nice to see Taylor/Brian moments in a story for a chance. The undersiders as Endbringers was my favorite chapter.
4/6/2015 c5 3Greatazuredragon
This chapter was freaking awesome!
Loved it, great work!
4/3/2015 c4 Guest
Awesome.
A small crittic, still : in her fight against lisa, you said tailor had no part more important than another.
When looking at grue injuries, she noticed the cracked core and said "the core that we all had".

Else, how far did they go back? I wish this was turned in a story, either crack , semi or serious.
3/12/2015 c4 1Petin Naahl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
I literally fell down laughing! On the other hand, I hope someone is willing to adopt this and try to realise it's potential
3/9/2015 c4 Guest
Awesome chapter! I really like this idea! I hope that you continue it!
28 Page 1 2 Next »