for Birthday Honours

8/30/2017 c5 11Harry2
So, Charles Xavier and possibly The X-Men, have been called in to help out? If so, this is going to be one WILD bash! Bring on the party and lets see what IS hidden behind those wards!
8/30/2016 c4 Kalaong
Not surprised that Coulson likes Xander. Whedon's whole statement for Agents of SHIELD is basically "Scoobies minus Buffy" AKA monster hunters who are always in over their heads with no help from the universe whatsoever.
8/30/2016 c4 Harry2
Glad to see you back on this tale! And whatever it is that is in that sphere, has a LONG memory! It remembers Hydra and would not object to them coming back as a SNACK! Time to bring in the BIG GUNS for information on this being!
9/7/2015 c2 12Phantom Dennis
Doesn't Grant Ward know Elliot Randolph's true identity? Now there's a chaotic figure.

An interesting thing about how Grant Ward has developed, it's like Joss is deconstructing a certain type of Xander Possesion Sue fic. The one's that amp up the abuse that Xander received as a child to horrific levels, then have him become this badass noble hero who only kills really bad guys. Obviously, the main difference is Ward comes from a more upscale background. Many of these stories have Xander run away or be seemingly killed then have Xander find a Garrett-like mentor where Xander returns several months later and saves the day.
7/6/2015 c3 11Harry2
I think that they have uncovered a DRAGON'S DEN! Time to back out of here VERY carefully!
3/1/2015 c2 12Eliza Donelittle
I like the idea of the crossover and it's an interesting story. Reading this just a couple of days after Leonard Nimoy died, so seems like a weird co-incidence that 'live long and prosper' is mentioned!
2/22/2015 c1 Guest
This was good.
2/23/2015 c2 11Harry2
IF the All Father is coming to Midgard, something must be up. Something MAJOR! Time to make like a banana and SPLIT!
2/17/2015 c1 12Phantom Dennis
I just recently watched Thor: the Dark World, so I was planning to reread London Calling anyway.

Stuff like soulmarks have been happening in literature for years. I think definitely before print. I don't see how the introduction of Soulmarks on various characters in a story with a number of predestined couples like say Twilight would make the series more silly. Does Summer Glau play Root in the MCU Person of Interest?

There is also the matter of Agent 13. The fact that she is Sharon Carter (among other thing's Peggy's niece) was not really gone into in Winter Soldier in which Emily Van Camp was sadly underutilized But Natasha is still trying set them up at the end of the movie. It would be funny if Cap showed up with a date, especially one with a rather complicated cover.

Obviously, Odin's true fate will probably not be revealed until sometime in Phase 3 probably during Ragknaro, so the safest bet is those Ravens were sent by Loki acting as Odin. A better question is that the Mind Gem or a lesser mystical stone.
2/12/2015 c1 10Saul Good
Interesting, which your work generally is. I look forward to reading more.
2/12/2015 c1 mwjen
Great story, thanks for posting.
2/11/2015 c1 13troyguffey
Interesting beginning. I'm guessing that Xander just got a visit from one of Odin's Ravens.
2/11/2015 c1 11Harry2
THAT was no ordinary Raven! That was one of ODIN'S birds! And that eye? A special charm created by Odin for Xander. Just what it does, no idea YET! But I have a hunch it gives the wielder special vision. Now to see if Xander can figure it out.