for Harry Potter Goes On Holiday

6/13 c1 3s-david-m
Nice one! A good follow-up might be a wizard-enhanced Jaeger, like one with unbreakable charmed armour plating as the next step for wizard-muggle relations.
3/21 c1 1Dirt Rider 712
Haha, this was great!

Dirt Rider
2/19 c1 Tata
*inhales*
This story screamed "WHAT THE HELL?!" from every passages I had read. Still a fun read though.
2/2 c1 Pork Bowl
Your so awesome! this is a really cool concept for a crossover favourite fo sho
1/30 c1 Guest
good sor
1/21 c1 Shandrakor
second read, still fun !
1/17 c1 Armiture
I love Harry's matter-of-fact tone as he recounts the adventure he just had, it somehow made it even funnier.
12/28/2020 c1 MickJ
Feel a little sad for what I'm hoping WASN'T Gojira/Godzilla... maybe one of the really evil ones that he usually fights?
10/16/2020 c1 21Duchess67
LOL oh my gosh, this was GREAT!
10/9/2020 c1 17The Phantom Keeper
What an odd story. At the same time I enjoyed it immensly. The world just need more stories of Harry Potter going about and getting in trouble wherever he goes.
10/5/2020 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Bah. One thing those movies *never* have is brains. ;)
So Harry just destroyed some decoy material or something. That lizard will be back up in no time. :)

"In your eyes
The light, the heat..."
8/25/2020 c1 Tata-Fox
Kaiju-Spelunking. LOL.
Whatever this is. I like it. It’s funny.
8/11/2020 c1 George1892
That was great! Desperate wish there was another chapter just about the immediate aftermath.
4/12/2020 c1 Djanga
I have no idea what I was expecting. I don’t if this was it. But I DO know that I thoroughly enjoyed this!
4/7/2020 c1 1Celexs Draconia
This is hilarious, I would love to see another chapter where he actually gives the speech.

Cel