FanFiction.Net
for Second Wind

17m c70 NonSignificant
All good things must come to an end
45m c1 11RedFistCannon
I was saddened to see this but I guess I already knew in my heart this would happen.

I wish to thank you for the great times you've given me and the excellent work you've put in.

I wish you luck in all future endeavors.

Thanks for the good times!
58m c70 4Parselmaster
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Jokes aside, I wish you luck in your future endeavors. This work of yours, amateur it may be, brought me some joy. I wish the same joy upon you now and into the future.
1h c70 mr1980rivera
It was a great story sorry to see you go
1h c70 Mint Man Bail
I just want to say, I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand. You have a life to live, and I respect that. I do ask that you leave this story here. I cannot speak for others, but I enjoy going back through old stories and reading them again occasionally. Good luck in your future endeavors, and farewell.
1h c70 Hadrian.Caeser
Who knows, we might see you again some time
1h c70 mnitheta
It’s understandable to move on from something so old, it’s sad to see this shut down for good.

Regardless, This was a joy to read: thank you for everything! Have a good one!
1h c70 effweffwe
That's okay, life moves on for everyone. Godspeed in your endeavours!
1h c70 Turtletipper123
Understandable but unfortunate. That's the reason I never got into writing fanfictions of my own because as much as I'd want to make then long, life would get in the way and I'd never have time for it. Hope you do well for yourself and your original stories become popular!
1h c70 Turtletipper123
2h c70 BoostedPollo
This was the first fanfic I read, and the one which made me enjoy this commnunity, just wanted to say thank you, and I hope everything will go wonderful for you.
Thanks
2h c70 abhidanoob1393
Well i will wait if you ever will write again.
3h c70 ChunkyFunkyMunky
Thank you. At least you gave us closure, which is more than what many writers have done in here. Good luck to your endeavors.
3h c70 7Shadow Thorn6
While I am sad to hear that I understand. Good luck with your life. Hopefully someday I’ll get to read something you made again.
3h c70 julian.brady
It was good while it lasted, hope to see some works of yours in a bookstore someday lol!
6,663 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »