for My Immortals

2/16/2016 c1 4Bloomfield
EH!

I just read this! Ha! Sadistic pleasure, I admit *Evil Grin* Man, I loved this! So one thing I felt bad was for that Ranveer should have known the truth /3 Ranveer! The last day I saw him alive(The perfect Ranveer) was on the KC night :') The lines which you wrote...Man, it's like as if the lines are bloodshot! So realistic! I loved it! One of the best OSs I've ever read 3 3

AV
12/30/2015 c1 NoblesseMadeleine
Hey EH! Although I don't exist in IF, I'm account less, I'm a really good stalker! I know everybody's usernames, too. ;) I've read almost all OS/SS/FF on our Ishveer. The show is meh! But these stories help me survive.

This was one fab OS! You really have explored Ishani's feelings in all dimensions. I've always believed that it's most difficult to express in writing about how one falls in love. But you've done it wonderfully!

Thanks a bunch for this OS, mate!

Keep going!
Love
-N
3/11/2015 c1 famzy
eeeeuuuugggggrrrrrr...i hate waiting! PLEASE UPDATE FAST...I LOVE IT!
2/12/2015 c1 3Petrichorlove
Not that I haven't read this before, but you delve into thoughts and emotions so well. Write soon.
2/12/2015 c1 33LadyMeringue
I'm so glad that you finally posted your fic here! :D :D
This is a really well-written fic that still makes me feel a pang in my heart every time I read it. You use the simplest of words and manage to create the most extraordinary magic from them .

Waiting to read more from you! :D