FanFiction.Net
for Consideration

8/5/2016 c1 madwriter223
So sweet. XD
9/29/2015 c1 wolftattoo
I hope you're going to write another chapter I love this story.
2/28/2015 c1 4DanishRambling
We seriously need more fanfics of this pairing and just Gravedale in general. Thanks for contributing. I should really upload mine when I get around to it.
2/12/2015 c1 3mockingbird13
Great fic! Glad to hear that there's another Gravedale High fan writing for this pairing. Kind of brought me back to thinking about 'The Curse,' might actually update that old relic. Just thought I'd pop in and say "Hi, keep up the good work!"
2/12/2015 c1 30Kokolo
Oh man that was great! I'm glad to see some new Veggie around, and this didn't disappoint.

I absolutely love Vinnie and Reggie here. Right from the beginning their friendship feels completely natural and strong. Their dialogue and protectiveness of each other is just great. Them getting together at the end is icing on the cake! Ah - how cute could they possibly be?

I also really like your characterization for Vinnie's dad. It fits for vampires to be so stuck in their old ways, including keeping kids on short leashes. Right into total jerk territory. Who knew Vinnie's rebellion against his father meant being a kind and outgoing monster? xD

I hope this isn't the last the Gravedale (and Veggie!) fandom sees of you.