for Spartan-L'Cie 117

4/12/2019 c2 jp
great story so far any chance for update?
10/7/2016 c2 Night Shadow76
I say one of the more powerful Elodons or one that would compliment his fighting style of charging in and busting skulls.
7/29/2016 c2 Slimjim77
Please more! It is so goooood!
5/21/2016 c2 5dracologistmaster
An interesting story, I look forward to next update and seeing what happens to Chief and the others next. As for an eidolon suggestion, what about a modified version of Anima from final fantasy 10
4/13/2016 c2 lone star
great and awesome story keep going
4/9/2016 c2 DreadedSoul64
Please update more.
2/22/2016 c2 solitare
I suggest either Gilgamesh or Valfodr for John's Eidolon. They both exist in FFXIII-2 in the Coliseum, so you technically wouldn't even be bringing someone in from outside the world of FFXIII to be John's Eidolon.
12/26/2015 c2 The Road In Between Worlds
Really good and interesting. Amazing story so far.
12/22/2015 c2 Goldspark1
Like the story. You add detail and I like that.
12/1/2015 c2 3LeakproofHail7
I don't know about everyone else but I see John's Eidolon's Geisalt mode being an actual tank, meaning a Scorpion MBT or something along that line. I mean, when you think about it, when you summon you Eidolon in the game its because you need the firepower they bring into the fight. That being said with John being a Spartan I don't see him having his Eidolon transform in to a,( as I'm sure he would put it,) a civilian vehicle or like how Odin, a robotic animal. But that's just me. Other than that I'm glad you finally updated this because this is by far the best HaloxFFXIII crossover I've found and if I remember this right the only crossover that has John in the FFXIII story line, so pls update this soon and most definately keep up the good work.
11/13/2015 c2 1Erdrick117
I say give chief something special for his summon, hopefully its mechanical, ideally forerunner if you can find a way to justify it.
P.S. keep up the good work and ill see you in another 6-8 months.
11/10/2015 c2 Guest
Hope you update faster
11/9/2015 c2 1MiskWisk
Hmm, this is an interesting story. There are a few problems with sentence structure being a little odd and you mention John wearing Mark IV which I assume is meant to be Mark VI but other than nit picks I am liking this. The story is paced quite well and I think you are representing the characters well.

On the Eidolon front, I was going to suggest Alexander but Hope has him (which is a shame since it's original meaning was protector of mankind). Since my first choice is taken, I will suggest two others. First is Phoenix, which I picked because you seem to have given John an affinity to fire since he used it without thinking and the "Spartans never die" line seems appropriate for a creature that cannot be killed. The second would be FF XII's Exodus since he is associated with space which also seems appropriate.
11/8/2015 c2 2Evinco
Can you develop more of John's reaction to religious genocide and his genetic increased intelligence? He is a soldier trained to find intelligent of enemies. He also be sore about children pushed into war. Knowing the group, they will push John on his emotions and question him about things that hurt him deeply. They may not even pick up on John's sore spots when he goes quiet
11/8/2015 c2 56006
Ah yay, an update!

Will Chief get his own set of weapons?
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »