for Marlowe The Cat vs Specter

2/1/2018 c2 julia.gavrilov.jg
I just found this fic and it is hilariousD I loved everything about this, that made me smile
1/27/2017 c2 Guest
This was really cute and funny! I like your style :-)
7/25/2016 c1 1pinkbunniesinthemeadow
This fic is so funny.
laughed out loud :p
3/20/2016 c2 Guest
Aw, this was so sweet! Thanks for writing!
3/20/2016 c1 Guest
Hahaha! I love Marlowe! And I don't even like cats.
10/22/2015 c2 4argetlam007
i loved it <3
8/2/2015 c2 66AnonymousDH
This was amazing! Absolutely loved how you had portrayed Marlow.. really as if Louis had turned into a cat himself.
3/20/2015 c1 30AlternateShadesofBlue
Funnest Darvey fic I've read so far. I loved Donna having a cat from Louis that doesn't like Harvey. You gave tons of personality to Marlowe and it was such a hilarious outside perspective. I wanted more.
2/18/2015 c2 madison
So incredibly sweet. It's a special treat to read a fic like this. It's always so funny & cute when it's from the pets view & narrates. The only other I've read like this is a Twilight/Edward & Bella by Nolebucgrl. It's called Sideline Collision. The pet is a cat called Rainbow. Rainbow is a main character & narrates parts of the fic.
2/17/2015 c2 3Saltair
hahaha this was adorable and so very entertaining! I wasn't expecting a second chapter, but this was great!
2/15/2015 c2 JuhAlves
Cute, cute! Thanks for one more chapter! Marlowe is amazing, you should send this to Korsh ;)
2/14/2015 c2 39lafantomette
That cat is quite a character! I almost peed in my pants dying from laughters when he talked about Harvey wanted to make a litter with Donna!
Love the ending! Really sweet, feel-good story!
2/14/2015 c1 Guest
More! More! More!
2/14/2015 c1 Guest
This is awesome!
2/13/2015 c1 52Mandarax
That was so great! But it cant end like that! Need more!
24 Page 1 2 Next »